Utah Raptor Rally, 2009 spring...............

Started by KBR, January 13, 2009, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

no way we'd make it from peels house to preddy's and outta there. Everyone would end up tweeked out of their mind forgetting what's going on.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on January 20, 2009, 02:15:36 PM
no way we'd make it from peels house to preddy's and outta there. Everyone would end up tweeked out of their mind forgetting what's going on.

I fail to see the down side of this. :lol:

Colorado, Des Moines is another 2.5 from me. Meet us in Omaha Krandall. This is a giant long shot, but fun idea to think about. What about the Wyoming dunes. Kilpecker"? Closer, not sure?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

I like late may, but I'm sure its silver lake or this for me...and I have to be at SL.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on January 20, 2009, 03:15:38 PM

Colorado, Des Moines is another 2.5 from me. Meet us in Omaha Krandall. This is a giant long shot, but fun idea to think about. What about the Wyoming dunes. Kilpecker"? Closer, not sure?

Killpecker is closer, but if you went that far you might go another 3 1/2 hrs to St. Antonys

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 20, 2009, 03:18:10 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on January 20, 2009, 03:15:38 PM

Killpecker is closer, but if you went that far you might go another 3 1/2 hrs to St. Antonys

GOtcha. Wasn't sure. But... Probably not going to happen.  :( 
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

russ-russ

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 20, 2009, 02:14:35 PM
Quote from: Krandall on January 20, 2009, 02:12:57 PM
oh, you're talkin peels. not me.  I see :(

You drive to peels house, peels drives you two to preddy, preddy drives to CO, I drive to utah  :grin_nod:
You just make it over the hill, and I'll drive to Little Sahara.  5 hours from my house, if we don't stop at RMATV on the way, could take 7 or 8 then. :lol:

Colorado700R

Quote from: russ on January 20, 2009, 06:47:48 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on January 20, 2009, 02:14:35 PM
Quote from: Krandall on January 20, 2009, 02:12:57 PM
oh, you're talkin peels. not me.  I see :(

You drive to peels house, peels drives you two to preddy, preddy drives to CO, I drive to utah  :grin_nod:
You just make it over the hill, and I'll drive to Little Sahara.  5 hours from my house, if we don't stop at RMATV on the way, could take 7 or 8 then. :lol:

We better stop at RMATV on the way back, or no onee will have gas money left  :rofl:

air

Talked to Kam today It looks like it will be May 1-3. 
Get some vacation time put in.
Rusty

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

KBR

First weekend of May it is.
May 1-3.
Friday through Sunday.
Shcedule will follow, but tentatively:
Friday evening, meet and greet bonfire party at the KBR Kamp, set up races and rides.
Saturday:
Morning Ride to the back side led by Air (Rusty)
Lunch
Afternoon Ride to somewhere far and fast (advanced duner session, not that Rusty can't lead as advanced ride, but he is more likely to look over his shoulder and wait for my wife than I am) led by me!
Dinner provided by KBR at the KBR Kamp, and more bonfire action Sat night.
Sunday: Morning Backside timed dune track race.

We will make this a yearly occurance for sure.
www.kbratv.com
Venom Performance
Hansen Performance
Packard Design Labs
Barker Performance
KDS
Hot Cam, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works
Crank Works
CP Pistons
K&T Performance
Adams Group
Sredrum Machining
Four Wheel Addiction
Marvin Shaw
JJ&A
Mod Quad
Web Cam
Megacycle Cams
Kibblewhite Valve Train Components
All brands OEM parts

air

Rusty

exentix

cant anybody have one of these within a light year of PA?! i want to make it to one but theyre all too far to even dream about lol.

russ-russ

Quote from: exentix on January 21, 2009, 07:22:52 PM
cant anybody have one of these within a light year of PA?! i want to make it to one but theyre all too far to even dream about lol.
You just need to get a group together and split gas and driving duties.  Get Seven, Krandall, SoCal, and whoever else together for a road trip.

exentix

eeh... mini-ho + admin= not good lol

i do wanna try to organize a ride, im actually considering that for a senior project lol

50hp-Raptor686

We are for sure going (Melvin and I)....if my bike is done by then!!!  Let us know if you need any help with bringing food or whatever!!!

Nicole :)