Dakar

Started by fire raptor, January 13, 2009, 01:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fire raptor

Not too long ago we were talking in one of the threads about Dakar and I mentioned that they have a complete different approach to the type of Quad they race. Go to youtube and search Quad Tavi and Dakar quad 09 and check out the polaris. It nothing like most of us have ever seen.

Krandall

Custom fuel cells by the riders knees. That's what.... I can't remember his name. The guy that raced the rappy in the dakar had. Major radiator Guard. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

fire raptor

Peelz

yep "Francky"

Just saw a pic of that poolaris the other day. They won the Paris-Dakar Rally. I love watching that race. Serious business. Air lifting race vehicles over hostile territory, off road semis, neat stuff.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: fire raptor on January 13, 2009, 01:25:04 PM
Franky.

that's the guy! 8)
freakin crazy. those races are insane.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

fire raptor

He raced in the UAE desert series. The Dakar was in South America this year due to Jiad shitheads.Wish someone could do some fabrication for stuff ilke that over here. Sure it is big bucks!!

Peelz

Quote from: fire raptor on January 13, 2009, 01:46:03 PM
He raced in the UAE desert series. The Dakar was in South America this year due to Jiad shitheads.Wish someone could do some fabrication for stuff ilke that over here. Sure it is big bucks!!

I didn't know that. SPeed channel stopped covering the cool stuff like Dakar and World Rally.. Nascar oriented now. :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

fire raptor

Go to the Dakar website the race is still going in Argentina and Peru as we type.

fire raptor