Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume III

Started by Flynbyu, May 20, 2008, 05:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Damn bro, how did you get my senior picture!

I am a regular at genoa, acording to my girlfreind I spend a little too much time there.

If you are ever up for some BIG RIDING, head out to Halsey Ne. 200,000+ acres or riding.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on June 04, 2008, 03:01:32 PM

I am a regular at genoa, acording to my girlfreind I spend a little too much time there.

If you are ever up for some BIG RIDING, head out to Halsey Ne. 200,000+ acres or riding.

That's huge! I'll check it out. We take a once a year trip to waynoka too. A week at the dunes. I'm already excited, and it's not until october
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Shawn, did you see my thread about Walden?  It's about 1 hour from Winterpark  :thumbs:

http://www.raptorsource.com/forum/index.php?topic=427.0

preddy08

Quote from: Peels660 on June 04, 2008, 03:14:18 PM

That's huge! I'll check it out. We take a once a year trip to waynoka too. A week at the dunes. I'm already excited, and it's not until october

We already took out yearly trip to the dunes. Our last trip was AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyting that could have went wrong did!

Peelz

that blows. Anyways, workday is over, see ya on the flipside.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

I had to look something up on MapQuest and found there is a town in called Weiner, Arkansas.

Oh shit.

If I lived there, I would move.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 04, 2008, 04:14:42 PM
I had to look something up on MapQuest and found there is a town in called Weiner, Arkansas.

Oh shit.

~Brian

BS Brian, you would be tickled shitless........literally :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Flynbyu

Quote from: preddy08 on June 04, 2008, 04:18:05 PM

Oh shit.

~Brian

I would do some T-Shirts.....I would want to be know as the guy that put Weiner on the map.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 04, 2008, 04:20:00 PM

Oh shit.

~Brian

I would do some T-Shirts.....I would want to be know as the guy that put Weiner on the map.

~Brian

Between Weiner, Ak., and Sac City, Iowa we got a full house.

FYI, just incase you get bored one night and feel like doing some drunk calls.

Sac Liquor Store
Hwy 20 E
Sac City, IA 50583

(712) 662-7265

Flynbyu

Quote from: preddy08 on June 04, 2008, 04:27:17 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on June 04, 2008, 04:20:00 PM

Oh shit.

~Brian

~Brian

Between Weiner, Ak., and Sac City, Iowa we got a full house.

FYI, just incase you get bored one night and feel like doing some drunk calls.

Sac Liquor Store
Hwy 20 E
Sac City, IA 50583

(712) 662-7265

That's some funny shit!!!!! We did some prank calls to a Fu-King Chinese Restaurant in Lake City, Florida. We called from work and asked them what the "Numba won Fu-King Special" was. It was great.

Fu-King Restaurant
649 Sw Main Blvd
Lake City, FL 32025 Map

(386) 752-6044

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Just found what I'm getting for my b-day. A pair of fox Comp 5's.  :rockon: I have been worried since my skill level is going up, I am more likely to try difficult stuff. Boots would have saved my leg when I rolled it at the badlands.

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on June 04, 2008, 05:06:42 PM
Just found what I'm getting for my b-day. A pair of fox Comp 5's.  :rockon: I have been worried since my skill level is going up, I am more likely to try difficult stuff. Boots would have saved my leg when I rolled it at the badlands.

Awesome!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 04, 2008, 05:08:44 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on June 04, 2008, 05:06:42 PM

Awesome!

~Brian

Yeah....it is, due to the fact that I was far too cheap to buy them myself. I would apparently rather buy parts to make my quad more dangerous faster instead of being safer.  :help:

who else but rk

well my macbook is broke  :( and my  xps 400 doesnt have interent  :( so im stuck on this ghey ass ibook g4. none of my music or any of my vids  :(
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

RR34

Quote from: who else but rk on June 04, 2008, 05:21:36 PM
well my macbook is broke  :( and my  xps 400 doesnt have interent  :( so im stuck on this ghey ass ibook g4. none of my music or any of my vids  :(

:'( :'( :'(
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx