socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 09:37:40 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 09:31:51 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 09:18:51 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 09:14:24 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 09:09:46 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 09:07:52 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 08:58:07 AM
So check this out.  My aforementioned mother in law, you know the one, has her son out here visiting and they are going to guess where.  Mexico.   :lol:  Oh boy this is gonna be good.  The night before they were supposed to leave, she got swilly drunk and the next morning she had her son blow in her inter lock device to get it started because she said she used mouth wash.   :lol:   There are some good stories coming our way boys.   :thumbs:

I thought this was going to get real good when you said "had her son blow".

:lol:

~Brian

She is a whore too.  She actually told my wife she liked it in the ass.   :confused:

Your mother in law told your wife this and then your wife shared this info with you?

WTF?

~Brian

Crazy huh?

Other than the mother in law being a complete C-Word, is she hot?

~Brian

At first glance, yes.  Sharon Stone-ish.  The fake tits help too.   :thumbs:

And she likes it in the ass....Damn!  I'm in!

:rofl:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

I feel a grudge FERK coming on.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 07:06:23 AM

May 28 1977

All hell breaks loose as our very own Socal is born on this date. Happy Birthday E!

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 28, 2008, 08:01:02 AM
Happy Birthday Erich  :thumbs:

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 08:29:45 AM
Hey, Happy Birthday you big bastard!!!    :clap:

Now that I'm waking up I forgot to say thanks guys.  Now can someone find a way to bail me out of the rest of my day at work.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 28, 2008, 09:57:39 AM

May 28 1977

All hell breaks loose as our very own Socal is born on this date. Happy Birthday E!

Now that I'm waking up I forgot to say thanks guys.  Now can someone find a way to bail me out of the rest of my day at work.

You're very welcome. You get bithday nookie today!

Today is Jester's B-Day too.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 09:58:48 AM

May 28 1977

~Brian

We knocked off one when we got home since it was my birthday.  I was already going to be tired for work, whats a little less sleep.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

And tonight is chicago style pizza and more of the same.

In college I would always ask  "Hey, how about pizza and a FERK"

When I would get that look, I would just say  "what?  you don't like pizza?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 28, 2008, 10:03:15 AM
And tonight is chicago style pizza and more of the same.

In college I would always ask  "Hey, how about pizza and a FERK"

When I would get that look, I would just say  "what?  you don't like pizza?

Sweet.

Great line.

:thumbs:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 09:58:48 AM

May 28 1977

~Brian

I'm going to get him the same thing I got him last year. 

LittleBuddha

You know what REALLY pisses me off?  When people call and ask me a question and then not believe the answer that I tell them.  Example.  A customer just called to make an appointment to bring his mom's car in.  I inquire what the problem is.  High speed vibration.  I tell him to take it to Discount Tire and have the tires balanced.  Really?  Are you sure?  You think that's it?  Can I bring it in and have you check it out?   :mad:

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 11:09:49 AM
You know what REALLY pisses me off?  When people call and ask me a question and then not believe the answer that I tell them.  Example.  A customer just called to make an appointment to bring his mom's car in.  I inquire what the problem is.  High speed vibration.  I tell him to take it to Discount Tire and have the tires balanced.  Really?  Are you sure?  You think that's it?  Can I bring it in and have you check it out?   :mad:

Don't angry little trolls like you usually live under a bridge and eat goats??  :lol: 

JK, I hate it when people do that shit to me too!

Aaron

Flynbyu

Sure, bring it in, I'll charge you a couple of hours at $80 per hour to tell you the same thing I just told you over the phone.

Ass.

What an idiot!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 11:20:10 AM

Sure, bring it in, I'll charge you a couple of hours at $80 per hour to tell you the same thing I just told you over the phone.

Ass.

What an idiot!

~Brian

And then I got a phone call asking me if he could bring his car in to look at the brakes today, to which I replied no I'm full but I can look at it tomorrow.  Guess what he asked me?  Can I bring it in today?  Guess what he got.  A dial tone.  FERK you.   :mad:

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 11:24:41 AM

Ass.

What an idiot!

~Brian

And then I got a phone call asking me if he could bring his car in to look at the brakes today, to which I replied no I'm full but I can look at it tomorrow.  Guess what he asked me?  Can I bring it in today?  Guess what he got.  A dial tone.  FERK you.   :mad:

Go FERK your monther in law in the ass, you'll feel better.

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 28, 2008, 11:39:16 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 11:24:41 AM

Ass.

What an idiot!

~Brian

Go FERK your monther in law in the ass, you'll feel better.

I came home one day and that bitch was passed out on the couch in my boxers.   :confused: