Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume III

Started by Flynbyu, May 20, 2008, 05:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 28, 2008, 08:42:28 AM
Ok, I'm awake....well at work.  I took the late train since I didn't get home till 2 thanks to a delay by the great american airlines.   :confused:

My mother in law was griping about american airlines.  I guess she got screwed up too.  Which is ok with me.   :grin_nod:

Flynbyu

American is the only airline I fly.

The only delays I've experienced were weather related and a faulty shitter on our trip last year. It delayed us getting into Miami. Upon arrival, we had to run from one side of MIA to the other to board the flight to Curacao since Miami has NO shuttle or tram system like DFW.

If at all possible, I avoid Miami at all costs. I hate that hell hole of an airport.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

So check this out.  My aforementioned mother in law, you know the one, has her son out here visiting and they are going to guess where.  Mexico.   :lol:  Oh boy this is gonna be good.  The night before they were supposed to leave, she got swilly drunk and the next morning she had her son blow in her inter lock device to get it started because she said she used mouth wash.   :lol:   There are some good stories coming our way boys.   :thumbs:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 08:56:36 AM

The only delays I've experienced were weather related and a faulty shitter on our trip last year. It delayed us getting into Miami. Upon arrival, we had to run from one side of MIA to the other to board the flight to Curacao since Miami has NO shuttle or tram system like DFW.

If at all possible, I avoid Miami at all costs. I hate that hell hole of an airport.

~Brian

I've always flown american with no problem.  But that is over for me, not because of what happened last night but because all airlines are going to charge 15 for the first checked bag but american went one step farther and is charging 25 for the second.  For that I'm out.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 08:58:07 AM
So check this out.  My aforementioned mother in law, you know the one, has her son out here visiting and they are going to guess where.  Mexico.   :lol:  Oh boy this is gonna be good.  The night before they were supposed to leave, she got swilly drunk and the next morning she had her son blow in her inter lock device to get it started because she said she used mouth wash.   :lol:   There are some good stories coming our way boys.   :thumbs:

I thought this was going to get real good when you said "had her son blow".

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 09:07:52 AM

~Brian

I wouldn't put it past her. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

~Brian

She is a whore too.  She actually told my wife she liked it in the ass.   :confused:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 28, 2008, 09:02:47 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 08:56:36 AM

~Brian

I've always flown american with no problem.  But that is over for me, not because of what happened last night but because all airlines are going to charge 15 for the first checked bag but american went one step farther and is charging 25 for the second.  For that I'm out.

I read this just last week. People with gold or platinum alliance members are exempt, and average everyday joes like myself that fly international routes won't be charged. It's sad to see the airlines in that bad of shape to have to charge for extras that were once free.

Published on: 04/28/08

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — American Airlines on Monday became the latest carrier to announce that it would require passengers to pack light, or pay up.

The nation's biggest airline said it must charge passengers $25 for checking a second bag to help offset rising fuel costs.

The fee will apply to travelers who buy domestic economy-class tickets on or after May 12, American said. It will also affect passengers on the American Eagle commuter line.

This year, American, United Airlines, the nation's No. 2 carrier, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Alaska Airlines and JetBlue Airways have all announced charges for something that has been free since commercial airlines began flying.

Airlines are under immense pressure to shore up balance sheets with the price of fuel reaching unheard of levels. Oil futures hit another record near $120 a barrel on Monday. Gas prices hit a record above $3.60 a gallon.

American's parent, AMR Corp., lost $328 million in the first three months of this year, mostly because fuel costs increased $665 million, or 45 percent, over early 2007.

Fort Worth-based American didn't say how much it expects to raise with the fee, but JetBlue, a much smaller carrier, said it expects to generate more than $20 million this year with a $20 second-bag fee.

American said elite members of its frequent-flier programs, including AAdvantage Gold, AAdvantage Platinum and AAdvantage Executive Platinum, won't have to pay the second-bag charge. The fee also won't apply to full-fare economy, business and first-class tickets, or international trips beyond Canada and U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Based on those exceptions, American said it expects about 4 percent of its domestic customers who check more than one bag will be charged the $25 fee.

AMR shares rose 25 cents, or 3.5 percent, to $7.69 Monday.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 09:09:46 AM

~Brian

She is a whore too.  She actually told my wife she liked it in the ass.   :confused:

Your mother in law told your wife this and then your wife shared this info with you?

WTF?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

~Brian

Too bad she couldn't teach your wife a few things.

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 09:14:24 AM

~Brian

Your mother in law told your wife this and then your wife shared this info with you?

WTF?

~Brian

Crazy huh?

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 09:18:51 AM

~Brian

WTF?

~Brian

Crazy huh?

Other than the mother in law being a complete C-Word, is she hot?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Brian, with jet fuel as expensive as it is, I'm not surprised. $10 a gallon.  A friend told me they had to put 500 gallons in a jet for only maintenance and testing...ouch.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 28, 2008, 09:31:51 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 28, 2008, 09:18:51 AM

~Brian

WTF?

~Brian

Crazy huh?

Other than the mother in law being a complete C-Word, is she hot?

~Brian

At first glance, yes.  Sharon Stone-ish.  The fake tits help too.   :thumbs:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on May 28, 2008, 09:37:09 AM
Brian, with jet fuel as expensive as it is, I'm not surprised. $10 a gallon.  A friend told me they had to put 500 gallons in a jet for only maintenance and testing...ouch.

Jet fuel here is $6.59 per gallon.

500 gallons = $3295.

Ouch.

Thank GERD I don't own a turboprop or a jet.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum