WIsh my dad luck tomorrow guys!!

Started by BRAD, January 05, 2009, 09:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRAD

Well guys wish my dad luck tomorrow.  He is having to have some kind of knot cut out of his back tomorrow morning.  I will post up how it goes and what it was when I find out what exactly it is tomorrow.  Thanks for the wishes and prayers guys.

Brad
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Temptation

He is in our prayers and let us know how he does :thumbs:

BRAD

Thanks man.  I will post up as soon as I find out how he does and what it was when I get home
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Gunz

I have a knot in my back too. I noticed it about 7-8 years ago. I figured it was some sort of cyst or something. Hasn't really bothered me except for the fact I know its there. I don't know maybe its a minimuscle. Anyhow, I'm sure he'll do fine and tell him keep that sucker, hell its his anyways. Post up some good pics and tell him we got his back.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

I hope he had good luck in his surgery, your family is in my prayers. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

BRAD

Thanks guys.  his Surgery got pushed back to 11 this morning so. Im gonna head on up thanks for the prayers guys.  And if he keeps it I will post up some pics.
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Lady4Fiddy

Best of luck to your Dad on his procedure, hope all goes well, keep us updated on the findings.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

BRAD

Alright guys.  sorry for the late update but Dad is ok and came out of surgery fine.  The knot that was took out of his back turned out to be some kind of MASS and the doctor sent it off for a biopsy and we will know exactly what it was in a week or so.  IT turned out to be the size of an egg and was almost touching a nerve on his spine and was pushing on a muscle just below his left shoulder blade
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

glad he is doing ok. Hope the Biopsy turns up nothing.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

Thanks man.  Im watching him sit in his chair doped up on some pain meds right now.  He has been talking to me about some old Rock band for the last 30 mins :lol:
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on January 06, 2009, 10:20:12 PM
Thanks man.  Im watching him sit in his chair doped up on some pain meds right now.  He has been talking to me about some old Rock band for the last 30 mins :lol:

Now is the time to ask hime about his dark secrets! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

This would be a good time.  He planning on trying to take some more pain pills :lol:  Maybe I could talk him oughta another lift for the truck tonight :lol:
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on January 06, 2009, 10:25:48 PM
This would be a good time.  He planning on trying to take some more pain pills :lol:  Maybe I could talk him oughta another lift for the truck tonight :lol:

:rofl: ask him his account numbers and $hit! :lol:

BRAD

:lol: wish i had thought of that.  He just went to bed.  He can't bend his back or anything so he walks around like Frankenstein. :rofl:
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Krandall

Glad he's alright man.. share the acct info if you get it. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once