Rox anti-vibe risers

Started by Gunz, January 05, 2009, 05:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

machelis

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on January 08, 2009, 05:32:19 PM
I put mine on today, they are definitely tight. I rerouted my throttle cable and it was fine after that. I rerouted my clutch about 5 times and I didn't do anything but make it worse. I ended up going down to the speed shop and getting another cable that was about 1/2" longer, it did the trick. I would highly recommend to anybody going with the Rox +2 riser and Flexx bars, go with a +1-2 extended throttle and clutch cables.

How about with the stock bars?

Gunz

Kamakaze,

Thanks Bro for the complements seriously means alot. My setup is about 1-1 1/4" over stock. I can't answer yet as far as the Anti-vibe risers and the Flexx bars being redundant till after Saturday (doing a 6-8 hour test run). I do know that after I swapped my stock bars to my Flexx bars, I lost about an inch of height and that was definitely in the wrong direction. If the small of your back hurts and or your wrist hurt or start to numb then your bars are to low. After I put on my Flexx bars I want to raise them about 1 1/2-2 inches. Since Rox offered a 2" anti-vibe riser I figured what the hell, right. I'm going to do some dune riding Saturday and some woods riding on Sunday. After that I'll do a write up in the "product review section" :thumbs:

NaturalRaptor,  Thanks Bro. :thumbs:

Machelis,

I'm just going to throw out a good guess for you and say definitely a +2 clutch cable and throttle cable. They are super easy to switch out too.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

TechQuadShop

The Elite risers that will allow you to run  either a 7/8" or 1 1/8" bar are now up on our site.

http://www.tqsatv.com/products.php?cat=54
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

TechQuadShop

Quote from: preddy08 on January 08, 2009, 10:00:42 PM
Quote from: TechQuadShop on January 08, 2009, 02:43:09 PM
Yep I need to add the new elites to the site.  Web guy is doing some changes to the website right now to make it even easier to navigate.  Once thats done more products will follow :thumbs:

FYI Steve

Make sure you add the graphics kit too. I get so many people asking how and where I got them!

Our graphics kits are badass!  They are up on the site now and can be seen here

http://www.tqsatv.com/proddetail.php?prod=TQSgraphics
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

fire raptor

I have the standard Rox Adjustable 2" risers with flexx bars and love them so you will be in heaven with both the Flexx and anti vibe. Good choice.

machelis

Thanks for the heads up 4gunz. Better safe then a headache  :help:

I'll pick up longer cables when I go for the spacer. Money's a little tight right now due to snowmobile projects and work cutting my hours, so probably this summer  8)

Kamakazi

so 4gunz, did you notice a difference running the rox antivibe?  or is it about the same as just the flex bar?
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Gunz

Quote from: kamakazi on January 14, 2009, 07:12:15 PM
so 4gunz, did you notice a difference running the rox antivibe?  or is it about the same as just the flex bar?

I like it even better now. I'll do a full write up later this week. I want to snap some pics and compare stock height vs flexx vs flexx with risers....blah blah blah.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

1badazz_700r

4gunz was it you that said the houser 1.1/4houser stem was shorter than stock? can anyone confirm this?Iam going to be getting a new houser stem with antivibe clamp and flexx bars. just need to know ahead of time if i still will need a 2" set of risers on top of this.So i can have all the right parts at once for re assembly :thumbs: thanks in advance

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Gunz

I said that a 1 1/4 houser and flexx bars will be shorter then the stock stem/bar setup. Give me a day or 2 and I'll do a write up with measurements.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Kamakazi

hey 4gunz, how tall are u?  and would you go with a higher riser if you were to do it again?  ive been looking at 3.5" riser, and wondering if its enough/too much.  i ordered some new SS cables and was wondering if i needed a brake cable too.  your thoughts please.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

gr8ride4u2luv

I noticed you had a braided clutch cable... where did yah get that?
Barker In-Frame Duals
CP 11:1
Corrected Deck Height Cylinder
Hot Cam Stage III
KW HD Springs
Track Port & Polish by BO
+3 Throttle Body
Pro Design Intake w/ K&N
PCIII
Dynatek Prog. Ignition W/ Custom Curves
KDS Evac Valve
15T Front Sprocket
GNCC 22x7x10 Fronts
GNCC 21x11x9 Rears
Skat Trak Edge 22x11x10 Rear Paddles
TM Designworks Case Saver
TM Designworks Magnetic Oil Drain Plug
P

G-Man

Streamline makes an aftermarket braided clutch cable.  Just checked them out.  I read they are +2" over stock length.  Look like nice stuff.

gr8ride4u2luv

Really, I couldnt get anything to come up for the raptor beside the oem black vinyl +2..... I'll try again. Cause Im getting the setup next month!
Barker In-Frame Duals
Hot Cam Stage III
KW HD Springs
+3 Throttle Body
Pro Design Intake w/ K&N
PCIII
KDS Evac Valve
15T Front Sprocket
GNCC 22x7x10 Fronts
GNCC 21x11x9 Rears
Skat Trak Edge 22x11x10 Rear Paddles
TM Designworks Case Saver
TM Designworks Magnetic Oil Drain Plug
P

gr8ride4u2luv

Yup, I just tried, could you post a ling to the page. I still cannot find it.... maybe I am just an idiot!
Barker In-Frame Duals
Hot Cam Stage III
KW HD Springs
+3 Throttle Body
Pro Design Intake w/ K&N
PCIII
KDS Evac Valve
15T Front Sprocket