Lets get to know one another

Started by UncleBeaner, May 08, 2008, 09:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Segkast

Nikita... You are one Crazy ass mother !
Oury grips & Yamalube

Flynbyu

Nikita has some SERIOUS skill.

Bad ass.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

nikita

thank u! u make me shy. frankly speaking, u're the best raptor forum that i've found...i feel like home here)) :clap:

Oilfield_Mafia

Name: KC

29 years young

Big time yamaha fan.

Live just outside of Poteau, OK at the foot of the worlds highest hill.
I work in the oilfield as a directional driller. So Im gone from home ALOT. My wife and I have been married almost 11 yrs, and have 3 awesome sons. 9, 8 and 6 all with their own ATV's. 2 Rappy 80s and a Grizzley 125. I just got my first Rap.. its an 06 700.

We also are big into diesel drag racing. I drag race my 07 Classic Chevy Duramax, and Im in the process of building a pretty hot 12v Cummins to drop in my old 92 Chevy Z71 1/2 ton. It will be a 900+ RWHP on diesel only truck.

Going fast is in my blood, but this jumping stuff is all new to me..  :grin_nod: I raced BMX when I was a kid in south Florida, but thats been about 20 yrs, and Im sure I dont bounce like I used to.

Glad to meet some of ya'll.. cant wait to get some riding in!
Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

Peelz

Welcome to the site! You found the right place if you are a Yamaha fan! :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

Welcome to your new money pit man
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Gunz

Quote from: Oilfield_Mafia on January 20, 2009, 08:59:55 PM
Name: KC

29 years young

Big time yamaha fan.

Live just outside of Poteau, OK at the foot of the worlds highest hill.
I work in the oilfield as a directional driller. So Im gone from home ALOT. My wife and I have been married almost 11 yrs, and have 3 awesome sons. 9, 8 and 6 all with their own ATV's. 2 Rappy 80s and a Grizzley 125. I just got my first Rap.. its an 06 700.

We also are big into diesel drag racing. I drag race my 07 Classic Chevy Duramax, and Im in the process of building a pretty hot 12v Cummins to drop in my old 92 Chevy Z71 1/2 ton. It will be a 900+ RWHP on diesel only truck.

Going fast is in my blood, but this jumping stuff is all new to me..  :grin_nod: I raced BMX when I was a kid in south Florida, but thats been about 20 yrs, and Im sure I dont bounce like I used to.

Glad to meet some of ya'll.. cant wait to get some riding in!

If your up for some riding this weekend shoot me PM. Little Sahara, Lake Murray, or Anadarko.... not sure yet.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Oilfield_Mafia

Thanks! I am taking my kids to race Friday Night at the flat track here in Poteau for their first time. And then Saturday I might be going to DYNO my truck in OKCity.. I dunno if the wife wants to go riding or not.. I'll see what plans she has.

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

Flynbyu

Quote from: Oilfield_Mafia on January 20, 2009, 11:13:45 PM
Thanks! I am taking my kids to race Friday Night at the flat track here in Poteau for their first time. And then Saturday I might be going to DYNO my truck in OKCity.. I dunno if the wife wants to go riding or not.. I'll see what plans she has.

Dyno?

Drag truck?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Oilfield_Mafia

Yea, I am going to dyno my daily driver.. Crew cab, short bed 4x4 Duramax LBZ with some gofast goodies on it.  :batman:

I will see about riding this weekend.. I really wanna take the kids to the ATV races here in Poteau, and one in Ft. Smith Sat. Night.

Oilfield_Mafia

Oh yea, heres a pic of the Rappy

A pic of me from about a month ago

Flynbyu

I've seen a few Duramax diesels throwing some serious horsepower down. Awesome to see a heavy truck move like that.

How long have they been having flat track races in Poteau?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Oilfield_Mafia

From what I understand its the first time.. They are doing it at the Double D Arena.. just between Poteau, and Shady Point. Which is like 4 miles from my house. There is a lil sports bar up at the corner now, and the Arena has a bar/sports bar built in to it. Its for kids all the way up to adults. And the Other one is at Ben Geren Park in Ft. Smith on Saturday.

Flynbyu

Quote from: Oilfield_Mafia on January 21, 2009, 08:01:09 AM
From what I understand its the first time.. They are doing it at the Double D Arena.. just between Poteau, and Shady Point. Which is like 4 miles from my house. There is a lil sports bar up at the corner now, and the Arena has a bar/sports bar built in to it. Its for kids all the way up to adults. And the Other one is at Ben Geren Park in Ft. Smith on Saturday.

I know where that is. A friend of mine goes to rope there. Ben Geren is having a cross country race again? I used to race that when I was younger. They used to do it every year, but they haven't in a long time. I live like two minutes from Ben Geren.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Oilfield_Mafia

No I think its flat track and or MX racing.. ATV's... Lemme find the flyer today, I think its out in the shop on the toolbox.. I'll PM you the contact info and what all it says. I probably wont make it to the one Sat night.. The wife wants us to go to OKC.. but Fri night I will be at the race in Poteau!