Good deal??

Started by shookie, December 22, 2008, 06:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shookie

Time for you start sweet talking. ;) might have to do some unnormal things :confused:
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

preddy08

Not if I wave 4 G's in his face!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Troy

Could this be the replacement quad for the predator Shawn?  It's time to talk him into a new quad and out of that predator fo sho.

preddy08

Quote from: troywcc on December 22, 2008, 10:03:09 PM
Could this be the replacement quad for the predator Shawn?  It's time to talk him into a new quad and out of that predator fo sho.

I'm hoping that he sees the light!!

He says that he does'nt want to be like everyone eles. Well neigher do I, but its cheap, fast, and reliable!!! Hes lookin at either another POLARIS 525, or the 08+ LTR. Neiter of which I would touch!! But its his mistake. When something blows on it there is no way I'm working on it, "Sorry, never studied my LTR's"

preddy08

I also noticed that that build put down 51hp on the same dyno that I was at :rofl:

Gunz

Whoever gets this is getting a great deal on the Best 700 Raptor model Yamaha ever made ...... in the universe.  :thumbs: I know.... It's a fact.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

aww geez Socal....you guys make me blush.... :lol: Have you considered car sales? You could work with Brian. "you will buy this car, I will make sure of it" :lol:

I will know tomorrow by 11. Credit union closes.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

Goodluck Peels.  Be nice to see ya actually get it
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on December 23, 2008, 08:49:24 AM
Goodluck Peels.  Be nice to see ya actually get it

Well...I didn't.....so far... :( I get killer interest here and I am not interested in credit elsewhere.

But...Credit union will only allow me two active accounts.

So....I have a FZ1 and a Kawi Prairie 360 4x4 for sale.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

time to liquidate peels. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 23, 2008, 09:09:29 AM
time to liquidate peels. :thumbs:

Sell some meth? Farmers better be watching their Ammonia tanks. :batman:

BRAD

That sucks to hear man.  Have you shopped around at some other Banks to check in on there interest rates?
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on December 23, 2008, 09:16:42 AM
That sucks to hear man.  Have you shopped around at some other Banks to check in on there interest rates?

No, don't want to either. I will live with the 660 until this spring/summer then sell it and the bike. I own the Rappy. I really don't want to  add a payment, but this one had good mods on it for the right price.

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on December 23, 2008, 09:23:52 AM

No, don't want to either. I will live with the 660 until this spring/summer then sell it and the bike. I own the Rappy. I really don't want to  add a payment, but this one had good mods on it for the right price.

Pussy
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 23, 2008, 09:28:30 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on December 23, 2008, 09:23:52 AM

Pussy

You are off your game. I have been waiting :lol: