strokin it

Started by Kamakazi, December 22, 2008, 06:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamakazi

found a hotrod +5 crank for super cheap (150$).  anybody have anything to say about a hotrod connecting rod?  found one for 75$ and wondering if it is worth it.  also with a +5 crank would a hotrod cam stage 1 or 2 be better for all around driving?    also is it just a simple swap of parts to install a +5?  or is there some clearance issues to deal with?  the most important question is does anybody have a map for a +5 crank :rolleyes:  all of this would be in vein if i couldnt get a map :(
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

socalrappy700

so where are you getting this deal at, and is there more?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Sand84

I thought the +5 came with a Rod?
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Krandall

Quote from: Sand84 on December 22, 2008, 07:26:16 PM

+1 that shoudl be a package deal from hotrods. ???

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Kamakazi

Quote from: Sand84 on December 22, 2008, 07:26:16 PM

u know what im a dummy, yes it does come with a rod, and i am sorry this is a one time deal for just me, its perks for working where i work.  i deal with motovan and parts canada, and they give me awesome deals cuz i sell a ton of their stuff at my work.  unless you are in canada, it doesnt really pay to buy from me, because the prices that we sell at are higher than what you would pay in the USA.  i believe that list is 400$ for the +5 crank.  as far as im concerned, if you are in the USA, KB motorsports is an awesome place to deal with.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Troy

Wow, that's over a hundred bucks less than dealer cost, nicely done.