Dumbass People

Started by blueyamaha, December 21, 2008, 08:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on December 22, 2008, 10:43:23 AM
Quote from: Onelunglow on December 22, 2008, 09:59:10 AM
It's got to be fake!! The only person I can see maybe doing this is a girl!!! :confused:

You never know. Kids these days are not being given the same attention as they used to. They get $hit handed to them. (IE: the minihos) Never really had to earn what they have, or take care of it.

I have a brother in law with this same affliction. Can't even operate an air compressor. I am not a master mechanic by any means, but some skills are necessary, and are not being taught. Kids don't even know how a car works anymore.  :mad: SOrta drives me nuts.
its bad when i know more than all the kids in highschool about cars :rolleyes:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 22, 2008, 12:19:03 PM
It's got to be fake!! The only person I can see maybe doing this is a girl!!! :confused:

You never know. Kids these days are not being given the same attention as they used to. They get $hit handed to them. (IE: the minihos) Never really had to earn what they have, or take care of it.

I have a brother in law with this same affliction. Can't even operate an air compressor. I am not a master mechanic by any means, but some skills are necessary, and are not being taught. Kids don't even know how a car works anymore.  :mad: SOrta drives me nuts.

You should see the 6 guys that are in my department. Only one of them know's anything about cars.. The others can't replaice their oil or even do brakes  ::)

I showed lydia how to change her own oil and how to change a tire. a few basic things every person driving should know.

atta-boy Krandall. :lol:

and...Kyle lies.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Warren

seriously can anybody be that stupid?  :help:
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on December 22, 2008, 12:41:37 PM
Quote from: Krandall on December 22, 2008, 12:19:03 PM

You should see the 6 guys that are in my department. Only one of them know's anything about cars.. The others can't replaice their oil or even do brakes  ::)

I showed lydia how to change her own oil and how to change a tire. a few basic things every person driving should know.

atta-boy Krandall. :lol:

and...Kyle lies.

blow me :lol:

Peelz

how cute. :lol: Where is the mowing deck? :lol:

j/k
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on December 22, 2008, 12:55:12 PM

j/k
on the bottom of your slow ass 660 ;)

Peelz

Quote from: kyledvor61 on December 22, 2008, 12:56:07 PM

j/k

Mower on the rappy....Dude, that would friggin' rock!!!  braap, braaap, done.  :lol:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on December 22, 2008, 01:04:40 PM

j/k

Mower on the rappy....Dude, that would friggin' rock!!!  braap, braaap, done.  :lol:
that would be prety badass wouldnt it :rofl:

but then again from all those explosions you dont hae any grass left ???

Peelz

Quote from: kyledvor61 on December 22, 2008, 01:07:23 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on December 22, 2008, 01:04:40 PM

j/k

that would be prety badass wouldnt it :rofl:

but then again from all those explosions you dont hae any grass left ???

ammonia fumes do tend to make it turn brown. :lol: