Dumbass People

Started by blueyamaha, December 21, 2008, 08:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliraptor

:jaw: i just lost IQ points reading that
Skipping class and tapping ass

blueyamaha

Caliraptor

yea like the other one where this one guy loads pounds of sand i think into the motor to polish it or something around there
Skipping class and tapping ass

BRAD

Quote from: Caliraptor on December 21, 2008, 08:31:58 PM
yea like the other one where this one guy loads pounds of sand i think into the motor to polish it or something around there

yeah i remember that one too.
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Livingmylife93

hahahahaha.. If this guy is being seroius he fails miserably!!!   :thud:

NCHKustoms

wow.. something i could see krandall doing :owned:
2004 Honda 440ex.

Future Raptor Owner.

Krandall

Quote from: RaptorRyan on December 22, 2008, 07:02:03 AM
wow.. something i could see krandall doing :owned:

oh PUH-LEASE!!!!!!!! :confused:

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dabigbratj

the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Onelunglow

It's got to be fake!! The only person I can see maybe doing this is a girl!!! :confused:
06 - White Raptor
04 - Green KFX80
92 - White/Blue Banshee
88 - Lt500 Drag quad (ski-doo - 809 installed)

Peelz

Quote from: Onelunglow on December 22, 2008, 09:59:10 AM
It's got to be fake!! The only person I can see maybe doing this is a girl!!! :confused:

You never know. Kids these days are not being given the same attention as they used to. They get $hit handed to them. (IE: the minihos) Never really had to earn what they have, or take care of it.

I have a brother in law with this same affliction. Can't even operate an air compressor. I am not a master mechanic by any means, but some skills are necessary, and are not being taught. Kids don't even know how a car works anymore.  :mad: SOrta drives me nuts.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

What a bag o' douche.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Peels660 on December 22, 2008, 10:43:23 AM
Quote from: Onelunglow on December 22, 2008, 09:59:10 AM

You never know. Kids these days are not being given the same attention as they used to. They get $hit handed to them. (IE: the minihos) Never really had to earn what they have, or take care of it.

I have a brother in law with this same affliction. Can't even operate an air compressor. I am not a master mechanic by any means, but some skills are necessary, and are not being taught. Kids don't even know how a car works anymore.  :mad: SOrta drives me nuts.

You should see the 6 guys that are in my department. Only one of them know's anything about cars.. The others can't replaice their oil or even do brakes  ::)

I showed lydia how to change her own oil and how to change a tire. a few basic things every person driving should know.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Lydia changes the oil in her car?

Damn!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum