RaptorRandy

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Colorado700R

so are you gonna look for a new job, or are you expecting a call back from your old one, when things rebound?

RaptorRandy

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 09, 2009, 09:37:15 AM
so are you gonna look for a new job, or are you expecting a call back from your old one, when things rebound?

There really are no other jobs around here right now.......I'm still working 24 hrs a week Mon-Weds. Down from 32 hrs that we were cut back to last April. Were in survival mode now with just a skeleton crew.
After disussing it with the wife, I'm gonna ride this out either it will pick back up or the doors will close. I have been told that if it comes to the doors closing I'll be one of the last to leave as I have worked in all area's of the business. HR is trying to get us set up with unemplyment benifits on what they call a work share program, I'll learn more about that next week.

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Colorado700R

Quote from: RaptorRandy on January 09, 2009, 09:50:22 AM

There really are no other jobs around here right now.......I'm still working 24 hrs a week Mon-Weds.
After disussing it with the wife, I'm gonna ride this out either it will pick back up or the doors will close. I have been told that if it comes to the doors closing I'll be one of the last to leave as I have worked in all area's of the business. HR is trying to get us set up with unemplyment benifits on what they call a work share program, I'll learn more about that next week.

With every challege lies oppertunity.   Time to open Raptor Randys speed shop  ;)

RaptorRandy

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 09, 2009, 09:52:09 AM

There really are no other jobs around here right now.......I'm still working 24 hrs a week Mon-Weds.

With every challege lies oppertunity.   Time to open Raptor Randys speed shop  ;)

I would do that, but no one has any money to spend right now.   

I will be taking any side jobs I can find once I get the snow damage on the shop fixed up  :thumbs:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Colorado700R

Quote from: RaptorRandy on January 09, 2009, 09:54:26 AM

I will be taking any side jobs I can find once I get the snow damage on the shop fixed up  :thumbs:

you have the respect of atleast a few hundred quad riders on the left coast alone.  I'd say thats a decent market to start in, even in tight economic times.  I'd send you my motor in a heartbeat  :thumbs:

RaptorRandy

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 09, 2009, 10:04:28 AM
Quote from: RaptorRandy on January 09, 2009, 09:54:26 AM

you have the respect of atleast a few hundred quad riders on the left coast alone.  I'd say thats a decent market to start in, even in tight economic times.  I'd send you my motor in a heartbeat  :thumbs:

Thanks, I appreciate the vote of confidence  :thumbs:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

socalrappy700

Well thats it for me.  Have a great weekend everyone.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"