Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XIX

Started by Flynbyu, December 17, 2008, 10:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

I was the opposite of you guys. No trying here. I was bored in school, and I argued profusely that homework was unnecessary..and I refused to do it. But...aced all the tests. Passing classes with a low C/D average. Hindsight being 20/20: Yeah I am stupid.  :lol:  Except for gov't class. The teacher apparently had an issue with California people and never gave me a fair shake, so I dropped it. It is required oops, had to go to night class. Which was an awesome waste of time. :lol:

That teacher actually told me that the US was sloped towards Ca. and all the $hit runs down there. Great thing to tell a student.

Moral of the story kids. DO your homework.. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

BRAD

:lol: You should have went to school in Kentucky.  I went to some parties during my Junior and Senior year that some of my Teachers were at :lol: Funny thing was that usually the next day we were both sitting in class with a hangover
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

I pretty much slacked in school. I got by, and I should have finished school. I was lured into this business by the almighty dollar. I was duped.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 23, 2008, 08:52:54 AM
:rofl:

that's awesome  +1 to that teacher  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Douche! The $hit has to come from somewhere. Min has plenty of that :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Mad Dog

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 23, 2008, 08:55:54 AM
I pretty much slacked in school. I got by, and I should have finished school. I was lured into this business by the almighty dollar. I was duped.

~Brian

I should have taken the job offer I had my junior year of college but I was lured by the promise of the almighty dollar and got my degree...I was duped.

BRAD

I was lured into College with the promise of being able to make better money. But so far its just been a big ass headache. I should have just went onto work at the family business
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Krandall

Quote from: BRAD on December 23, 2008, 08:57:47 AM
I was lured into College with the promise of being able to make better money. But so far its just been a big ass headache. I should have just went onto work at the family business

Tech College FTW 8)

Almost have all my bills paid off... Now to start Lydia's  :help: :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

Quote from: Krandall on December 23, 2008, 09:01:27 AM

Tech College FTW 8)

and look where that got ya :rofl:

Krandall

Quote from: kyledvor61 on December 23, 2008, 09:04:29 AM

Tech College FTW 8)

You sob... :lol:

I'm doin pretty good for myself I think :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on December 23, 2008, 09:06:07 AM

Tech College FTW 8)

moving up to fries soon?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Peelz

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 23, 2008, 09:08:50 AM
Quote from: Krandall on December 23, 2008, 09:06:07 AM

Tech College FTW 8)

moving up to fries soon?

Damn straight. I couldn't count the nuggets so they took me off that.. 6 piece and there was 1-4 in there usually. :(

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Mad Dog on December 23, 2008, 08:57:29 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on December 23, 2008, 08:55:54 AM

~Brian

I should have taken the job offer I had my junior year of college but I was lured by the promise of the almighty dollar and got my degree...I was duped.

I feel for you man, but you've got a degree. Many jobs here require one.

I made just a little under 60K in 6 months selling cars when I was 20 years old and abonded the idea of pursuing a degree.

I kick myself in the arse now.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum