Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XIX

Started by Flynbyu, December 17, 2008, 10:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

double06

Quote from: Krandall on December 23, 2008, 07:38:15 AM

Okay, how much would that SUCK... Plannin on blowin yourself to bits. and you screw it up while your bud dies. :help:

Well, ultimately he joined him.  ???    He just took the scenic route!   :rofl:
I got a '06 with some KDS Racing bells and whistles  :grin_nod:

Flynbyu

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on December 23, 2008, 07:24:27 AM
Dec 23 1968

The first US incident of motion sickness in orbit. Was it Borman, Lovell, or Anders?

Who was it ?   ???

On Apollo 8, Borman became frankly ill on the trip to the moon. Crewmates Lovell and Anders "had brief moments of discomfort"

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

I've gotta run to the post office to get Raptor Freeek's pacakge sent.

BRB!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: double06 on December 23, 2008, 07:42:12 AM
Quote from: Krandall on December 23, 2008, 07:38:15 AM

Okay, how much would that SUCK... Plannin on blowin yourself to bits. and you screw it up while your bud dies. :help:

Well, ultimately he joined him.  ???    He just took the scenic route!   :rofl:

Touche'  :lol:

Just rediculous you screw up shooting yourself in the face.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

vern burny

Krandall we studied that legal case in our High School sociology class, you obviously were not paying attention.  The shotgun was so covered in blood from his friends suicide that when James pulled the trigger the gun slipped and missed he missed his brain.

Krandall

Sociology was a elected class. So you didn't "have" to take it. I didn't care about dumb legal stuff..

think how much pain the idiot was in. :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

vern burny

It was a goof off class and I took as many of those as I could find.  The video we watched showed how he would eat by using his fingers to press food into the tooth he had left.

Krandall

Quote from: vern burny on December 23, 2008, 08:25:19 AM
It was a goof off class and I took as many of those as I could find.  The video we watched showed how he would eat by using his fingers to press food into the tooth he had left.

Yeah, I was one of the few people that tried in school  :lol:

My slacker class was my 2nd year of german, Other than that.. Chem, Physics, Trig, Advanced English...

Oh I lied.. I did T.A for the Library, (Mrs. Nelson) that was UBER slacking. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

BRAD

Trying in highschool?  What was the point in that :lol:
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 23, 2008, 08:28:46 AM
Quote from: vern burny on December 23, 2008, 08:25:19 AM

Yeah, I was one of the few people that tried in school  :lol:

My slacker class was my 2nd year of german, Other than that.. Chem, Physics, Trig, Advanced English...

Oh I lied.. I did T.A for the Library, (Mrs. Nelson) that was UBER slacking. :lol:

Independent Spanish IV. Sleep...sleep and more sleep. There were 4 of us in the back of the room our senior year during intro to spanish with Freshman. I received an award for best procrastination.
I did a year worth of tests and homework in 2 weeks. :lol: If you call that an award. :grin_nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Yeah Yea... I know.. I tried. I liked high school, I hated getting up, but I had a lot of fun, I like learning new things, even if I complained. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

BRAD

I tried all the way through highschool. Except for my senior year. Then i managed to get alot of Bullshit classes somehow and i didnt do anything the whole year
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Mad Dog

Nothing wrong with trying in High School, I did too...until my senior year ;)

edit: GMTA...just mine is slower...

BRAD

Senior year just seemed like a big waste of time for me
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires