Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XIX

Started by Flynbyu, December 17, 2008, 10:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 18, 2008, 11:35:26 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on December 18, 2008, 11:22:22 AM
Yep..thanks.

Hmmm nothing jumps right out at me. Maybe that there was no service from 15miles to 11000 miles. And...then they serviced it religiously after that...Weird. And that they "moved it to a new location"I need to find the original ad. Still smells like "lutefisk" :lol: Not sure they can do anything about it, but it would be nice to know......

Oh...and you have sexy handwriting. :rofl:
;)

The only thing that really stands out was the frequency of service on electrical stuff. The S10's aren't known for lots of trouble. The vehicle has average only 4000 miles per year, and that's hard to believe for a commercial type vehicle. The frequency of visits to the shop for electrical stuff is weird. I'll get the service history as soon as the service guy pages me.

Oh, and thanks. I'm big on legible handwriting. My signature is a different story.

~Brian

I receive daily complaints on my penmanship. Grammar...good, writing bad. :lol:

Talked to Mom at lunch. Told her not to let him drive until they get the front end checked out. Hoping the heater problem is Just electrical, or a heater core at the worst.

link to ended listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&&item=130270196630&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:MOTORS:1120
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dabigbratj

the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Flynbyu

You must have not put up much of a fight.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 18, 2008, 01:16:38 PM
You must have not put up much of a fight.

:lol:

~Brian

He wiggled a little. That only egged Sasquatch on.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dabigbratj

the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

hows the sales going Brian?  any improvement?

Peelz

mine are up.  :lol:

really though, low end retail looking good, big stuff not yet. It is coming though. I would give it close to a year. Hope for a spring time upturn.

Colorado700R

Brian a sad addition to your today in history post...

Slingin' Sammy Baugh age 94  :(

Peelz

OK...question for Admin:

Why is Krandall the plus..and brian the minus? This is opposite of reality IMHO.  :lol: :swinger:

who is that Colorado?

Colorado700R

Krandall

I'm a plus because I have the ability to create new boards.
E's regular.. Because he poops frequently.
Brians - because he didn't want to see the chatbox.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 18, 2008, 02:48:49 PM
I'm a plus because I have the ability to create new boards.
E's regular.. Because he poops frequently.
Brians - because he didn't want to see the chatbox.

OK.  :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 18, 2008, 02:48:04 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on December 18, 2008, 02:47:03 PM

who is that Colorado?

Turn in your man card  :mad:

Ok I remember who that is, thanks for the link. Just don't follow football anymore, info is stored in long term memory, not short term.

Besides, You must have a man card to revoke one. ;) :lol: