The RaptorSOURCE Drink of choice Thread

Started by RR34, May 19, 2008, 04:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 20, 2008, 11:19:41 AM
Actually, you remember the "one steak better" Mexican that works for me?  He was into drinking his own urine for a while some time ago.   :confused:

Whe the hell does the interviews at that place?!?!  I hope its your dad and not you.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

I don't do dairy products on the day of expiration, I don't enjoy getting the shits.

I'm out.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

I think you should go buy a can of beer, pour it into a glass and let it warm up a bit.  Then serve it to Silverback.   Then as he's drinking it, tell him that it's the "One steak better" guy's home brew!!  :grin_nod:

LittleBuddha

Guess what silverback did yesterday.  Or rather, what he didn't do.  If you guessed "put oil back in after an oil change" you are correct.   :mad:

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 20, 2008, 11:31:04 AM
Guess what silverback did yesterday.  Or rather, what he didn't do.  If you guessed "put oil back in after an oil change" you are correct.   :mad:

What the hell?!?!  And why does he still have a job?!? 

How much did that F#@k up cost you?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 AKA: Thunder Chicken AKA: Sasquwatch AKA: BigE on May 20, 2008, 11:33:29 AM

Amazingly, nothing.  I went out to where he had pulled over and put four quarts of oil in and it was fine.  It set the engine light but he brought it back in this morning for me to double check everything and it was off and it's running fine.  This is why I recommend Honda.  I ripped his ass good this morning. 

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 20, 2008, 11:48:38 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 AKA: Thunder Chicken AKA: Sasquwatch AKA: BigE on May 20, 2008, 11:33:29 AM

Amazingly, nothing.  I went out to where he had pulled over and put four quarts of oil in and it was fine.  It set the engine light but he brought it back in this morning for me to double check everything and it was off and it's running fine.  This is why I recommend Honda.  I raped his ass good this morning. 

We didn't need to know that.   :confused:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 20, 2008, 11:54:28 AM

Amazingly, nothing.  I went out to where he had pulled over and put four quarts of oil in and it was fine.  It set the engine light but he brought it back in this morning for me to double check everything and it was off and it's running fine.  This is why I recommend Honda.  I raped his ass good this morning. 

Then why did you ask for the video and a bottle of lubriderm?

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 20, 2008, 12:03:08 PM

um....reserch?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

I was walking over to the Chevrolet store a month ago with the owner. I noticed what appeared to be an oil trail coming out of the shop door. After getting into the shop, the oil change guy (Joe, lazy motherfucker, sleeps on the job) filled the car full of oil, and didn't put a filter on the car. Started the car, and drove it up front for the customer to pick up.

What an ignorant FERK.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 20, 2008, 12:07:17 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 20, 2008, 12:03:08 PM

um....reserch?

Fair enough    :thumbs:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 20, 2008, 12:08:00 PM

I was walking over to the Chevrolet store a month ago with the owner. I noticed what appeared to be an oil trail coming out of the shop door. After getting into the shop, the oil change guy (Joe, lazy motherfucker, sleeps on the job) filled the car full of oil, and didn't put a filter on the car. Started the car, and drove it up front for the customer to pick up.

What an ignorant FERK.

~Brian

I hope you got to it before the customer.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 20, 2008, 12:08:00 PM

What an ignorant FERK.

~Brian

I love looking like a dick bag.  I was totally embarrassed.  It was on my home so it actually worked out ok but still.  How this guy drove  for over two miles on less than a quart (.75) of oil is beyond me.  At least that thing didn't make it outta the shop, but still.  Hey mr. customer, let me go and put the oil filter on your car right quick.  Back in a jiffy.  That looks awesome.   :mad:

Flynbyu

I ran to the front and pointed it out. The techs laughed at him and that gets him fired up.

The customer was inside paying at the window so she missed the little part about her car loosing all of it's oil.

This is why I won't bring my ride in for an oil change.

He just doesn't care. Of course when you pay someone peanuts, you get what you pay for.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 20, 2008, 12:20:36 PM
I ran to the front and pointed it out. The techs laughed at him and that gets him fired up.

The customer was inside paying at the window so she missed the little part about her car loosing all of it's oil.

This is why I won't bring my ride in for an oil change.

He just doesn't care. Of course when you pay someone peanuts, you get what you pay for.

~Brian

Well at least the customer didn't find out.  You guys are lucky on that one.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum