tailpipe

Started by 700_monster, December 13, 2008, 05:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

700_monster

what kind of tailpipe do u have :)

exentix

most people on here go with duals  :thumbs: alot of people run barkers, great pipe

welcome to the forum  :clap:

700_monster

ow that's cool I have a yoshimura pipe...its great on the 700...my guardian-grandma asked me what i wanted for Christmas is said a chest protector i just bought it today "Fox Airframe Roost Deflector" fits perfectly i have been riding without  one for a while now...lol its a good thing i haven't fell :D... my bike has a t.u.i dobeck computer chip al leats thats what i think its called anyway thats an extra 15 hp so yeah thats my raptor. :)

(Ps)-this site rules :thumbs:

fire raptor

you ride safe and wear all the saftey gear you can buy. Do not worry about HP.You are young but not invincible. Just advice from a old man!!

BRAD

Quote from: fire raptor on December 13, 2008, 10:46:13 PM
you ride safe and wear all the saftey gear you can buy. Do not worry about HP.You are young but not invincible. Just advice from a old man!!

+1 to that post. And welcome to the site man
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

HMF slip on. Great way to make some power on a budget. They work well on the 700 as well. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Warren

i have 2 tail pipes. barker duals FTMFW.  :thumbs: but like peels said. the HMF pipe is a good way to go also. they make great power. i used to have one myself until i upgraded.

have fun, be safe, and welcome to the site.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Peelz

thought youd weigh in. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Warren

Quote from: Peels660 on December 14, 2008, 09:04:26 AM
thought youd weigh in. :thumbs:

i got your back bra.  :rofl:

ok back on topic.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Krandall

Quote from: 700_monster on December 13, 2008, 08:17:33 PM
ow that's cool I have a yoshimura pipe...its great on the 700...my guardian-grandma asked me what i wanted for Christmas is said a chest protector i just bought it today "Fox Airframe Roost Deflector" fits perfectly i have been riding without  one for a while now...lol its a good thing i haven't fell :D... my bike has a t.u.i dobeck computer chip al leats thats what i think its called anyway thats an extra 15 hp so yeah thats my raptor. :)

(Ps)-this site rules :thumbs:

Welcome to the site mano!

You can't go wrong w/ the Yoshi pipe. It's one of the greater performers on the market for a single pipe. Do you have their full exhaust or just the slip on?
How about intake? If you really want to take advantage of a full pipe set up I highly recommend a good intake setup like the pro-design :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

Sand84

Big Bore Barkers :thumbs:  FTW :clap:
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

cowtownup

Hey man, I'm a newbie too...  Welcome to Raptorsource...  Another good and cheap mod is to become a VIP member on this site.... I probably shouldn't tell you this because I want to win this months VIP prize, but when you become VIP, you can enter the drawing and get free mods....  Fork up the $15 bucks yo...
Cowtown...
PCIII
Barker Duals
Pro Design with K&N Filter
Dynojet Ignition Module
Web Cam Stage 3
Diamond Piston (12.5 to 1)
+3 Throttle Body (KDS Racing)
Dynotune Nitrous Kit (Wet System)
SLC +6 Quadcustoms Ladder (PC's Black)
PRM Desert Grab Bar (PC'd Black)
CRJ Lowering Blocks (Front)

Gunz

I'm rollin with Barks too....

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

cowtownup

Oh yeah... Barker Duals are what the big boyZ run....
Cowtown...
PCIII
Barker Duals
Pro Design with K&N Filter
Dynojet Ignition Module
Web Cam Stage 3
Diamond Piston (12.5 to 1)
+3 Throttle Body (KDS Racing)
Dynotune Nitrous Kit (Wet System)
SLC +6 Quadcustoms Ladder (PC's Black)
PRM Desert Grab Bar (PC'd Black)
CRJ Lowering Blocks (Front)