She's comin apart.

Started by Temptation, December 05, 2008, 07:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temptation

Well since winter has made it here , it is time for the winter rebuild..Starting by taking off the wheels and then a bunch of pieces are headed to the JOKERS VAULT to be chromed real soonso JOKA can do his magic.....Also put on my NEW vector exhaust tip..Man o MAN my OCD never stops....LOLOLOL

NCHKustoms

Thats sooo sweet looking! What parts are getting chromed? ANything done to the motor? Thats one of the nicest 660s ive ever seens!
2004 Honda 440ex.

Future Raptor Owner.

Temptation

I am getting the complete exhaust excluding the can chromed and the brake accessories (lever,cover and all that is in that area) and the cover over the coolant bottle and whatever else I see I think needs it....Never knoww until I dig in...LOL

NCHKustoms

So how much does getting stuff chromed cost?? Kinda curious, i like shiny things as well  :thumbs: Cant wait to see it finished! Oh.. did you paint the plastics yourself? I remember seeing a paint thread about that i think but i cant remember..
2004 Honda 440ex.

Future Raptor Owner.

Peelz

You know, they have rehabilitation camps for folks like you........... :lol:

I picture you like Dustin Hoffman walking around aimlessly in your garage while waiting for parts and more cleaning supplies:

"Yeah, definitely not shiny, can't see my pores in my reflection, need polish, gotta get Turtlewax"  :rofl:

But.....Your OCD produces one hell of a result! Nice job, can't wait to see what the hell you got up your sleeve now. :grin_nod:

My OCD causes me to just to sit and stare at mine all covered in mud, not actually do anything.  :rolleyes:

-Eric

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Temptation

Quote from: RaptorRyan on December 06, 2008, 02:09:06 PM
So how much does getting stuff chromed cost?? Kinda curious, i like shiny things as well  :thumbs: Cant wait to see it finished! Oh.. did you paint the plastics yourself? I remember seeing a paint thread about that i think but i cant remember..

It ranges from what you are getting done guess is $40- $200 an item depending on what it is.....Talk to JOKA with Jokers Vault and custom quads and he can price ya up....
Quote from: Peels660 on December 06, 2008, 02:11:42 PM
You know, they have rehabilitation camps for folks like you........... :lol:

I picture you like Dustin Hoffman walking around aimlessly in your garage while waiting for parts and more cleaning supplies:

"Yeah, definitely not shiny, can't see my pores in my reflection, need polish, gotta get Turtlewax"  :rofl:

But.....Your OCD produces one hell of a result! Nice job, can't wait to see what the hell you got up your sleeve now. :grin_nod:

My OCD causes me to just to sit and stare at mine all covered in mud, not actually do anything.  :rolleyes:

-Eric

If I was near your bike I would tear it to the frame then powerwash it and then get out the supplies and go nutts on it.....My mother is a neat freak so it stems from that..... :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Peelz

So...if you have atv ocd...

Then I must have atv autism.  :lol:

My parents are notoriusly filthy. I give my wife loads of credit for having patience with me. My home is always neat, just not the quad.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Temptation

We sound perfect you get em dirty and I clean em up...Man that sounded wierd and wrong to say for some reason :lol: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

kyledvor61

they call temptation, the janitor :confused:

i think you should get a custom cover for the gas petcock. something thats same red as the plastics and flows with it instead of a hole there :thumbs:

Temptation

That is a sweet idea... Thanks

kyledvor61