3 Mod Dyno Graphs

Started by Krandall, December 04, 2008, 01:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

I'm wondering if you guys could help me out. I'm trying to find any dyno graphs of a 3 mod bike Single Exhaust vs. Duals.

If you know where to find any, that would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

-Randy

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

I wondered this too. -How much gain do you really see if the engine remains stock?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

heather/hmf

socalrappy700

I know there was gains from a single set up to a dual set up back when the barkers first came out.  I'll do some digging and see if I can find the dyno chart again. 

If not I'll talk to DL700 about having it done. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I already PM'd DL700, Bo, and TRF. 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

So looks like they'll have two PM's.   :lol:   Oh well, they'll get the point.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Buck

Quote from: Krandall on December 04, 2008, 01:58:09 PM
I'm wondering if you guys could help me out. I'm trying to find any dyno graphs of a 3 mod bike Single Exhaust vs. Duals.

If you know where to find any, that would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

-Randy

pushing the HMF dual topic eh?  ;) HMF reps if you are listening......DUALS ARE BETTER THAN SINGLES! on the Raptor 700 at least......AND YOU WONT SACIRIFICE POWER DUE TO LOSS OF BACKPRESSURE!  :thumbs:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable. unfortunately you can only have 2 at the same time

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Mods N Roses

Hey guys!  Great topic!

I might be able to help you retreive some of these Dyno sheets from Team Rocket Factory.  We do a lot of work together! :thumbs:  Give me a day.

However, in the meantime, if I can recall off the top of my head, the best 3 mod kit with a PC3 tuned on a Dyno with a single exhaust put out 52.5 peak HP and about 3 Ft lbs. less torque than the Barker's, DMC, Monsters, or LTE duals.

The single exhaust was the Yoshimura pipe, also the HMF did well.  The standard Big 3 on the TRF Dyno with the leading duals puts out between 54 and 54.5 HP.

It's when you go NUTS on the engine is when the duals really shine!!!! :D

Thats why we offer a great price on the Yoshimura Big 3 package at www.modsnroses.com for the stock bore/stock stroke enthusiasts!

Rock-on,

Ryan
Mods N' Roses
www.modsnroses.com

KEEPING YOUR PASSION FOR ATV'S AND YOUR LOVE LIFE IN PERFECT HARMONY!

socalrappy700

Thanks Ryan, I think I remember seeing those graphs.  Bottom line, no single exhaust can match a set of duals in a 3 mod set up.  Once you go into the engine there is no contest.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

It seems to me that: "the more you flow, the more you go" :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on December 05, 2008, 10:06:09 AM

"Insesitive female comment witheld"

:rofl:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 05, 2008, 10:13:00 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on December 05, 2008, 10:06:09 AM

"Insesitive female comment witheld"

:rofl:

Excellent restraint. :thumbs: :lol:
If that were the case it would be: the more she flows, the more I "go".  :rofl:

DL700

ill find some sheets, see whay i have...but ive never tested a bike back to back from switching from a single to duals....
CUERVO RACING

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: