UM nerf bars

Started by FoundArealQuad, December 02, 2008, 12:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoundArealQuad

I just ordered a set of UM nerfs with pegs and am just wondering how they are?
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Temptation

I love mine...They work great from the garage to the trailer... Honestly they are a great piece..

Bert

FoundArealQuad

I just don't want them to be like those Tusk nerfs
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Bert

You should have thought of that before I paid for them  ???
:lol:

FoundArealQuad

Why would I care when you bought them :lol:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

FoundArealQuad

Thanks Bert, you're a good brother-in-law. They should be good UM makes some good stuff

Bert

Quote from: Polarass525 on December 03, 2008, 07:57:08 AM
Thanks Bert, you're a good brother-in-law. They should be good UM makes some good stuff
My sis is graduating from college so she's also getting a CCP  :thumbs:
Yea I am nice  ;)

Bert

FoundArealQuad

Got them and put them on tonight.

vreds

Raptor 700 2006 ... now with a dead engine :(

PC5
YFZ front shock
CCP stabilizer
Lonestar axle

FoundArealQuad

posted under wifes new ride in pictures