Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVIII

Started by Colorado700R, December 01, 2008, 10:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on December 09, 2008, 12:30:24 PM
That's really sad. It said in his obit 4 girls? That's to bad. He will be resting peacefully in heaven.

He had one daughter, McKenna, and the other three were his step daughters. He took them under his wing, much like his own.

Ryan had a wild side to him. I saw a positive change in him after he had a child and got married. I'm glad it happened.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 09, 2008, 12:39:09 PM
Quote from: Krandall on December 09, 2008, 12:30:24 PM
That's really sad. It said in his obit 4 girls? That's to bad. He will be resting peacefully in heaven.

He had one daughter, McKenna, and the other three were his step daughters. He took them under his wing, much like his own.

Ryan had a wild side to him. I saw a positive change in him after he had a child and got married. I'm glad it happened.

~Brian

Thats great to hear he go this life in order.  Sounds like it happened for a good reason.  And he will see his kids grow up, and he'll have a great view of it.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

I hope so.

His father died when he was young, and his mother is an alcoholic. He's busted his ass to get ahead.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

What's Colorado been doing? Shitty time at work?
Slacking? :lol:

Peels660             VIP                      7258 posts
  Colorado700R       Global Moderator    7247 posts
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

kinda like me and brian having over 10k posts. Not even hardly trying.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

I just meant that was not my goal. Figured he would stay ahead of me. Sounds like his work is kicking his a$$.  :(

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on December 09, 2008, 02:30:29 PM

Just goofing my way through life.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 09, 2008, 02:50:15 PM

~Brian

:lol:  Good for you. Like Homer Simpson.

Krandall

Yeah, I  talked to him last night via phone, between work and moving into his new place he's been really busy. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

Well that meeting wasn't what I was expecting.  10 people just lost their job here, no raises and no year end bonuses.

:mad:

Not like I'm too surprised.  I've been out of work for weeks.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 09, 2008, 02:58:43 PM
Well that meeting wasn't what I was expecting.  10 people just lost their job here, no raises and no year end bonuses.

:mad:

Not like I'm too surprised.  I've been out of work for weeks.

Silver lining is you are still employed. Don't shake your finger at that. You can find an exit strategy on your own time.

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on December 09, 2008, 02:52:30 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on December 09, 2008, 02:50:15 PM

~Brian

:lol:  Good for you. Like Homer Simpson.

Spider pig! Spider pig!

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum