Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVIII

Started by Colorado700R, December 01, 2008, 10:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

no joke.  I can't stand people that blow everything out of proportion.  Like the ones that think Obama will bring us into the next depression or McCain would do the same.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Or how 1" of snow can totally f*ck up a commute? WE LIVE IN MINNESOTA!!!!! IT COMES EVERY YEAR DUMB ASSES!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

:lol:

could you imagine 1 inch of snow hitting southern california?  It would shut everything down.  News for days.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on December 09, 2008, 10:19:44 AM
Or how 1" of snow can totally f*ck up a commute? WE LIVE IN MINNESOTA!!!!! IT COMES EVERY YEAR DUMB ASSES!

Same here, CO drivers are stupid  ::)

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 09, 2008, 10:21:56 AM

could you imagine 1 inch of snow hitting southern california?  It would shut everything down.  News for days.

that's different, they don't see snow but once every blue moon. and there's no snow removal stuff there.. f*ck there's snow on the ground 1/4 of the year... you'd think they'd get it here.. :rolleyes:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

It does shut shit down here.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Did'nt you live there back in the early 90's when it did? Chaos on the 5. I was glued to the tube that morning watching traffic reports. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

I missed that one.  But I've seen where shit shuts down for a RAIN storm out there.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Think what it'd be like if they were in that rain storm when we coming back from Silver Lake (the 8" of rain in about 6 hours.... ::) )

saw a snow plow plowing water of i90.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

We didn't have snow plows here until the Ice Storm we had in 1998.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on December 09, 2008, 10:35:52 AM
Think what it'd be like if they were in that rain storm when we coming back from Silver Lake (the 8" of rain in about 6 hours.... ::) )

That was a mess that day.  But we ran though it ok.   :lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

We do get lots of rain. We had a nice thunderstorm last night that dumped an inch of rain last night.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 09, 2008, 10:38:21 AM

The taurus loved it. Handled like a dream!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on December 09, 2008, 10:42:08 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 09, 2008, 10:38:21 AM

The taurus loved it. Handled like a dream!

Pff, thats because you were doing 40 mph.  We were set at 75.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum