Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVIII

Started by Colorado700R, December 01, 2008, 10:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 08, 2008, 09:58:00 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on December 08, 2008, 09:57:16 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on December 08, 2008, 09:56:06 AM
Kinda looking forward to the new war flick about the plot to kill Hitler. Can't remember the name.

Valkyrie.

Tom Cruise looks identical to the real guy!!!

~Brian

Hope the nut doesn't f*ck this one up.

HAHA!  Maybe when he sees hitler, he will say "you complete me" :lol:

Thanks Brian, that was bugging me.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

(L-R) Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg, Tom Cruise.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

wow, that's uncanny. Some of the previews he actually looks goofy in the costume (only because I know he is a whack-job) But that really is cool. Really more interested in the history, and the air battle scenes.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on December 08, 2008, 10:01:51 AM
wow, that's uncanny. Some of the previews he actually looks goofy in the costume (only because I know he is a whack-job) But that really is cool. Really more interested in the history, and the air battle scenes.

Me too. I made my wife read about it. I studied it in school, and she didn't have a clue. I also made her watch the Pearl Harbor story last night along with the bombing of Bikini Atoll last night. The spokesperson for Allstate Insurance (name skips me) dove to 165 feet on the boats toppled in the second explosion in an expedition to see the ships. It was a re-run, but I love stuff like that.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 08, 2008, 10:04:50 AM

Me too. I made my wife read about it. I studied it in school, and she didn't have a clue. I also made her watch the Pearl Harbor story last night along with the bombing of Bikini Atoll last night. The spokesperson for Allstate Insurance (name skips me) dove to 165 feet on the boats toppled in the second explosion in an expedition to see the ships. It was a re-run, but I love stuff like that.

~Brian

Sounds like your wife is like mine.  I have to fill Jenee' in on everything.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

I'm a huge history buff, so when I want to watch something she always asks about it. I then have to explain it.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 08, 2008, 10:10:16 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on December 08, 2008, 10:04:50 AM

~Brian

Sounds like your wife is like mine.  I have to fill Jenee' in on everything.

Me too. She likes to ask, then half way throught the discussion, her eyes grow glassy and I get the thousand yard stare. :lol: No different from when she is explaining some fashion trend or something. :lol:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 08, 2008, 10:12:28 AM
I'm a huge history buff, so when I want to watch something she always asks about it. I then have to explain it.

~Brian

Same here, thats why she wants to block the history channel.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

:lol:

Lydia doesn't want to get cable because I'd be glued to : Discovery and History :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I love learning new stuff. Especially Science related. Mythbusters is always sweet. I'd love to have their jobs.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

I'm on DirecTV and I'm glued to Discovery, History, TrueTV (formerly Court TV), Biography Channel, Comedy Central, and movie channels.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

This is great, I thought I was alone in this struggle! :lol:

Nichole asks me "Want to watch some TV?....not your stupid shows either" :lol: "Give me the remote before I fall asleep" :lol:

Like desperate housewives or Gray's Anatomy are soooo much more riveting.... :rolleyes: :lol:

I really enjoy the ancient pre-history type stuff. Cavemen, Anthropology etc. The bible stories told from natural perspective. Very interesting stuff. Got into a show called stormchasers last night as well. Pretty cool.

socalrappy700

and I'm on spike and speed on saturday and sunday mornings.  :thumbs:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum