Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVIII

Started by Colorado700R, December 01, 2008, 10:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Dog

I did it Brian, but initially some similar type of idea was suggested to me if memory serves.

It's not like I can't reproduce a tilde.  I'm guessing you're using it in the guise of an equivalence relation.

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 04, 2008, 02:49:03 PM
It's been 7 months. Neary 1k posts month socal not bad. :thumbs:

that is not much of a retirement. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Thats way off my norm...I hit 1k a week a few times.  I just don't whore like I used to.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I can remember those days. my fingers hurt.

"There has been 3 new replies" blah blah blah. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: Mad Dog on December 04, 2008, 02:50:07 PM
I did it Brian, but initially some similar type of idea was suggested to me if memory serves.

It's not like I can't reproduce a tilde.  I'm guessing you're using it in the guise of an equivalence relation.

JACKASS!

:lol:

It was funny, not like it had any adverse affect on me.

Sort of like the imposter RF had.....My avitar, a likeness of my log on.....I never got to see that. It was all deleted before I saw it.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

that was freaking awesome!  :rofl: :rofl:

They never told us who did it either.

I bet it was MD bored outta his mind and needed to hit the ban button.  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 04, 2008, 02:53:27 PM
I can remember those days. my fingers hurt.

"There has been 3 new replies" blah blah blah. :lol:

I have seen this place freak out like that. In the midst of a post, you have to piss. Return and finish typing only to hit post and see There have been 17 replies while you were typing. Damn fellas! STFU! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Mad Dog

I vaguely remember something about that imposter, not sure I remember who it was.  Come to think of it I'm not sure I ever figured it out.  All the old ban records are gone now anyway.

socalrappy700

He MD, do you even go on RF anymore?  Who is running that place anyway?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Mad Dog on December 04, 2008, 02:58:46 PM
I vaguely remember something about that imposter, not sure I remember who it was.  Come to think of it I'm not sure I ever figured it out.  All the old ban records are gone now anyway.

You didn't get to see IP's?

That was fun. :lol:

If you ever want to sign up again MD for that.. You know who to talk to. :lol: :lol:

You think you'll be on the ice this winter?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 04, 2008, 02:54:11 PM

JACKASS!

Sort of like the imposter RF had.....My avitar, a likeness of my log on.....I never got to see that. It was all deleted before I saw it.

~Brian

That is a little weird..... Someone you Rickrolled, I almost guarantee it. :lol:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on December 04, 2008, 03:01:07 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on December 04, 2008, 02:54:11 PM

JACKASS!

~Brian

That is a little weird..... Someone you Rickrolled, I almost guarantee it. :lol:

I bet it was Doubt or JP. They did this to each other once......Doubt put a "My Little Pony" Avitar on Dracus, and was posting under his log on.

I do remember someone being able to adjust someone's karma after the ability to take away karma was abolished.

Dracus didn't have a clue.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Time to go freeze my ass of on my walk to the train.  I'm sure by february I'll be a cutter.   :mad:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 04, 2008, 03:05:59 PM
I do remember someone being able to adjust someone's karma after the ability to take away karma was abolished.

Dracus didn't have a clue.

~Brian

Bastards.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 04, 2008, 03:09:13 PM
Time to go freeze my ass of on my walk to the train.  I'm sure by february I'll be a cutter.   :mad:

Emo Sasquatch?  Dude, you are on the fringe. :lol:  Later.