Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVIII

Started by Colorado700R, December 01, 2008, 10:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRAD

Hola Peels.  Hows your day going man. You going into work today?
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Hell NAW! :lol:  5 weeks in a row was enough!

Wife working, just me and the boys. Gotta fix a leaky faucet, shopping for atv parts is more fun. ;)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

Yeah it is. What kind of parts you looking into?
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on December 13, 2008, 08:06:18 AM

just window shopping. Mostly suspension. The daily ritual of deciding whether to throw cash at my 660....or just go get a 700.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

Which is more affordable to you? :lol:

I'd say spend alittle extra on the 660 and get it running good instead of going deep in debt on a 700
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on December 13, 2008, 08:11:21 AM
Which is more affordable to you? :lol:

I'd say spend alittle extra on the 660 and get it running good instead of going deep in debt on a 700

I agree. :thumbs: It runs OK, but is showing it's age here and there.

Please tell Socal that so he will stop sending me links to quads.  Every time he finds an 07 SE2 (white/blue) for sale he sends it to me.

BRAD

:lol:  Give her a freshing up this winter.  Thats what I am thinking about doing. even though I dont think it needs it.
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

BRAD

:rofl: the IQ test.  now get him with the open toed sandals
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Mad Dog

Quote from: Krandall on December 13, 2008, 12:20:30 AM
Quote from: Mad Dog on December 12, 2008, 08:55:09 PM
Quote from: dick-84 on December 12, 2008, 08:48:34 PM
Where the hell is everyone?

Probably doing something entertaining...

I'm just drinking and trying to fix a computer.  How 'bout you dick?

Howd the MD PC Repair shop handle?

Got it working.  I have one nice aluminum case and two crappy metal ones.  I just got new mobo/cpu/ram so I needed to vacate the good case but after I moved my old setup I got missing BIOS and CMOS errors.  Installed the latest bios but it turns out the new bios version didn't support the onboard LAN or RAID.  I had spent hours trying to figure out why the device manager couldn't see the onboard devices.  Had to back up 4 versions to find a stable/working one.  Installed a few onboard drivers and all is well.  

I think the Steel Reserve 24 ouncers helped :)

Quote from: Peels660 on December 13, 2008, 08:08:54 AM
Quote from: BRAD on December 13, 2008, 08:06:18 AM

just window shopping. Mostly suspension. The daily ritual of deciding whether to throw cash at my 660....or just go get a 700.  :lol:

Eventually you're in so deep like me that no force in the universe short of winning the lottery makes buying a 700R the better choice. :grin_nod:

Peelz

"Eventually you're in so deep like me that no force in the universe short of winning the lottery makes buying a 700R the better choice."

MD, that is awesome!  Gettin' there. :lol:

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

well Peace out guys. I'm off to work for the rest of the day
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

Peelz