Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVIII

Started by Colorado700R, December 01, 2008, 10:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 15, 2008, 07:20:42 AM
My wife had to go meet a client today and the roads are solid ice.  She's major upset and I really don't think I can keep her here for another winter.

Yeah, it sucks. :mad:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on December 15, 2008, 07:21:57 AM
My wife had to go meet a client today and the roads are solid ice.  She's major upset and I really don't think I can keep her here for another winter.

She just text me..."I want to leave...NOW!"  I feel bad that she's so unhappy here.   :(
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 15, 2008, 07:30:02 AM

She just text me..."I want to leave...NOW!"  I feel bad that she's so unhappy here.   :(

That's sad.  :( Good Luck.

Mornin Brad.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

sorrry to hear it Socal.  Goodluck with everything if and when you guys decide on moving again.

Whats up Peels? Hows work treating ya?
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Not treating me bad...yet...not there yet...Which reminds me. Better get going.   :lol:

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

socalrappy700

I really felt that this would be the best place for us.  I really thought long and hard about it before we decided.  Now things are falling apart. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 15, 2008, 07:30:02 AM

Ouch.....Man, that sucks.

We got some sleet last night.

Had some slick spots, but it was clear for the most part.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 15, 2008, 07:44:44 AM
I really felt that this would be the best place for us.  I really thought long and hard about it before we decided.  Now things are falling apart. 

That sucks Erich  :(

I'm sure $$ is tight for you just like everyone else, but perhaps sending her on a short Cali vacation to see her family and friends might be good for her until you guys can get more permenent plans in order?

Aaron

socalrappy700

We'll be heading out there for new years but I'm worried that is just going to make it worse. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 15, 2008, 07:54:10 AM
We'll be heading out there for new years but I'm worried that is just going to make it worse. 

Hmm, understood.  :(

But if a plan of action was decided upon prior to that, maybe her outlook might be brighter  ???

I dunno, just spittballing....I know you'll do whats best for you family  :thumbs:

BRAD

Goodluck with the decision man.  I hope everything goes good for both of yuns
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

WTF! It's 24F here.

It was 73F yesterday!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

60 on friday...-3 (without windchill) this morning  :mad: