It makes 1.5 more hp over the new Web4
and has better overrev

Barkers Performance
www.barkersexhaust.com

Sand84

Very Nice :grin_nod: :thumbs:   Damn alot of choices this winter :rofl:
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Tim Barker

but then you have to pick a head that will work for all the different cams. What a nightmare that would be. I have seen alot of heads that won't flow enough to use some of these new cams to their potential.

Barkers Performance
www.barkersexhaust.com

socalrappy700

Quote from: tbarker on December 01, 2008, 02:17:05 PM
but then you have to pick a head that will work for all the different cams. What a nightmare that would be. I have seen alot of heads that won't flow enough to use some of these new cams to their potential.

I guess it would be more like a cam and head shoot out.  Try every combo we can think of. 

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

RaptorR

Nice..... How much are we looking at?? Im taking it that it requires valve springs and maybe billet rocker arms???

SUB454

DIRECTDRIVE

fastraptor

2006 Raptor 700r
Monster Duals
Skat Trak Haulers 8 paddle smooth buff fronts
Monster flow intake  Monster Box Fuel Controller
UMI Handlebars  Twist Throttle

Tim Barker

Quote from: RaptorR on December 01, 2008, 11:13:48 PM
Nice..... How much are we looking at?? Im taking it that it requires valve springs and maybe billet rocker arms???

MSRP is 305 but i am going to do a sale for them till the end of the month. I'll post pricing up tomorrow with some other parts also.
This cam only has 500 lift that is why i said intermediate. This one you should be able to run without any issues. Should be very duner reliable.
This will run with either Kibblewhite or Web springs. I am working on one that will require the new rocker we are working on.

Barkers Performance
www.barkersexhaust.com

Tim Barker

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 01, 2008, 02:20:05 PM
Quote from: tbarker on December 01, 2008, 02:17:05 PM

I guess it would be more like a cam and head shoot out.  Try every combo we can think of. 

:lol:

This cam and our CNC head on RFs 804 Jasons duner is making 91hp

Barkers Performance
www.barkersexhaust.com

stkborerappy

Would this cam work with a stock bore/stroke build?  I've got a Racers Edge stock bore/stroke build with 70+ hp using a X-4 cam.  I want to keep stock bore/stroke but I'm always looking for an edge.

Tim Barker

Yes it will work with stock bore stock stroke.

Barkers Performance
www.barkersexhaust.com

Tim Barker

Pricing for the cam the month of Dec. is going to be $285

If you have already clearanced your rocker arm for an x2/x4 cam this one will drop in.

Barkers Performance
www.barkersexhaust.com

preddy08

How is the power compaired to an X-2?
Just a little 81hp trail bike.