December VIP Prize (Full Racers Edge Build)

Started by Krandall, December 01, 2008, 10:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

If you're not VIP. Sign up to win this AWESOME prize!!!!!  www.raptorsource.com/upgrade.html

1: Racers Edge CNC Port and Polish
2: 12:1 piston. If they'd like their cylinder bored. they can do 105mm. Winners choice. (Stock or 105mm)
3: Megacycle X-4 Cam (Core required)
4:  Valves Both intake & Exhaust
5: Kibble White Springs

Winner would be paying shipping both ways.

~RaptorSource.com

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

MrStevie

i'm curious as to what the vip upgrade gets you, besides being entered into the raffle. i'll be signing up either way, i just need to set-up a paypal account (never used it before), because i think this site is a great source of information with awesome people and as far as i know the owners aren't really making bundles of money even with all the time and effort they've been putting into this site. i was on the "other" site, but there seems to be a lot of drama and too many ads over there for my taste, it all seems too commercial. i just don't see what else i get with vip, the site seem spretty complete as is. sorry about the rambling :thumbs: jsut wanted to throw in my two cents
'08 Raptor 700r

Colorado700R

Quote from: MrStevie on December 01, 2008, 08:36:16 PM
i'm curious as to what the vip upgrade gets you, besides being entered into the raffle. i'll be signing up either way, i just need to set-up a paypal account (never used it before), because i think this site is a great source of information with awesome people and as far as i know the owners aren't really making bundles of money even with all the time and effort they've been putting into this site. i was on the "other" site, but there seems to be a lot of drama and too many ads over there for my taste, it all seems too commercial. i just don't see what else i get with vip, the site seem spretty complete as is. sorry about the rambling :thumbs: jsut wanted to throw in my two cents

VIP allows access to other areas not available to basic members, the ability to give "Karma" to those who help.  It's not a massive upgrade, but it's more like helping the site running and helping others looking for good info.

Aaron

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 01, 2008, 08:43:57 PM

VIP allows access to other areas not available to basic members, the ability to give "Karma" to those who help.  It's not a massive upgrade, but it's more like helping the site running and helping others looking for good info.

Aaron

You didn't even mention the "anything goes " thread. ??? :lol:  And the recent addition of the for VIP member only discount deal threads. :thumbs:
And...the COOL A$$ LOGO by you name! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

MrStevie

Quote from: Peels660 on December 01, 2008, 10:55:34 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on December 01, 2008, 08:43:57 PM

Aaron

You didn't even mention the "anything goes " thread. ??? :lol:  And the recent addition of the for VIP member only discount deal threads. :thumbs:
And...the COOL A$$ LOGO by you name! :lol:

i must admit, the logo is bada$$  :lol:
'08 Raptor 700r

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

preddy08

the COOL A$$ LOGO by you name! :lol:
[/quote]

You did EARN the title by your name though :rofl:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

RaptorR

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Gunz

Seriously, this site is really a great site. I go to 4 other sites quad related and this is by far my favorite. It is the only one that I have paid to become VIP. I have absolutely no regrets and will be happy to renew my membership later on. I really like the atmosphere, the folks, and the respect on this site. I feel like I am hanging out with my buddys when I'm here unlike some of the other sites where I feel like an outcast. Raptorsource will remain to grow and in a positive way, which is good for everyone. It is rare to get a "do a search its been covered before" reply to your question around here and there is so many people that are more then happy to help out in more ways then one. Ok, sorry for being mushy.

4softy4x4z

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Agreed 8) It is a way for me to enjoy my hobby all the time. But...also:

I think of this place like a buddy's garage. A bunch of guys hanging out drinking while one or two guys work on a quad. most will become bored. Conversation inevitably turns from quads, to chicks, to guns, to drugs, cars. Then we all start harrassing people, starting with the little $hits first. The guys who started this place seem to grasp that.  :thumbs: While still holding true to the fact that this is an atv site. 8) Have you noticed that quite a few of us just sit around all day talking about nothing important...waiting for somebody to ask an ATV question? Then, we all jump on it like Krandall jumps on a midget hooker! :lol:

Not all my friends are into ATV's,  ??? so I have you guys, who are my "imaginary friends". Wife said that once.  :lol:
It is easier than strapping people to quad and tying the throttle wide open, so they can see how cool it is. :lol:

"mush" away brutha! :thumbs:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Thank you both for your comments, it means a lot to us.  We'll keep doing everything we can to give you a great site.  But its members like the two of you that make this the place it is.   :thumbs:

Erich
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Peelz