ALMOST READY!!

Started by Caliraptor, December 01, 2008, 02:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliraptor

:nana:
just need some new plastics and its pimpin  :grin_nod:
Skipping class and tapping ass

Krandall

Dang that thing looks sick, VERY good job on it. When's the next big race?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

BRAD

looks good man. keep us posted on your next race
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Danny T

sexy, how big is that gas tank?

fire raptor

looks good kid! I am running a single Hella with a Sol Tech mount works great. 80$ a pair cannot be beat. Good weather to start the desert series, Keep the rubber side up. FR.

Flynbyu

Awesome!

Those lights are bright as f*ck!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Hells Yeah! Still diggin' the a-arms! Like the wings of a Corsair fighter plane. (thanks Brian.) Probably will get that set when I finally decide to buy them.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

FoundArealQuad

That thing looks grrrreat :thumbs:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

fire raptor

Hey kid if you decide to get new tires check out the new Kenda parkers. They are resonable and tough as nails.My son and i both used then on our 700 mile ride and had 0 problems. Plus they were way smoother on the roads than the ITP HD,s.

Caliraptor

:D thanks guys! my next race will probably be starting next yr, im going to start racing d-38 rather than the one im in right now

my tank is 5 gallons but it actually holds 5.6

kenda parkers? i'll have to look into those, ive tried itp xct and im running them razr 2s right now, might try kendas next  :thumbs:

fire raptor

Go to the Kenda website for some good pic,s. I bought ours from Rocky Mountain ATV. No tax No shipping. 257.004 per set of 4

Caliraptor

yea i was at their website right now, 18lb rear tire  :grin_nod: