Which roundtrack 700 looks the best?

Started by VelociRaptor, November 28, 2008, 04:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelociRaptor

Bamaquads on the left or mine on the right?

Warren

i like them both. not much for lowered look but they look good.  :nana:
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Peelz

I like yours, but it is squatting a bit much, and the cambers is off. Bamaquads would be waay sweet with some smaller tires. That being said, both of them look fast as F**K! :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

VelociRaptor

I have my front suspension setup mostly for MX and at MX height its spot on. His camber is not much different from mine, you can see it in the first pic.

Peelz

what does the bigger tires accomplish? Just curious, I would think the opposite.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

who else but rk

Quote from: Peels660 on November 28, 2008, 05:43:31 PM
what does the bigger tires accomplish? Just curious, I would think the opposite.
more  grip......lol
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Peelz

Quote from: who else but rk on November 28, 2008, 05:47:35 PM
more  grip......lol

I was speaking of the diameter you A$$! :rolleyes:

who else but rk

Quote from: Peels660 on November 28, 2008, 05:50:25 PM
more  grip......lol

:lol: just being a smartass
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Peelz

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on November 28, 2008, 05:50:25 PM
more  grip......lol

along with limited width options for smaller diameter tires, there is a centrifical advantage to a larger tire.  Notice F-1 and indy cars don't run tiny tires, there tall so the spinning mass points toward there direction of steering.

Aaron

bamaquad

Keeps more rubber on the ground and helps to keep my front end down also.

Peelz

kyledvor61

Bert

I like ______ since mine's a White 06  :lol:
Looking Good Fellas  8)

norby449

Some one needs a sway bar some Elka's and a LTE full system. They both look real nice. You really like those big wide tire's up front? Have you tried just using the right one? Mine pushes some times depending how hot I come into the corner and track conditions. I'm thinking of getting a -2 swing arm to help but I worry about keeping that front end down on the starts and the straits.