Do'in my part

Started by preddy08, November 26, 2008, 03:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Our local off-road association was putting a riding area in near a lake and got all the funding, went through all the redtape to get it approved and the core of engineers came back and said that they have to have engineering certified plans. At the time they did not put that into the budget, so they were SOL. They put out a notice through the NOHVA news paper asking if anyone could help out. No later than 24 hours later I called them telling them that I could do it for them, its just that I'll have to run it by my managers. All this had to be free of charge. Long story short I spent many of saturdays getting these plans out the door.

Heres a little news paper article they just put out thanking everyone who was envolved. My name and company are mentioned. We will also get a little sign at the trail head thanking us.

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Excellent Preddy! Way to go. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Thanks guys. Its amazing how much I love my job when your working on ATV related work.....lol. This took about a month of 60 hour work weeks to finish up.

dick-84

Very cool man. Im sure everyone that rides there will thank u.  :thumbs:

FoundArealQuad

Great stuff Preddy. Glad to see someone that really cares be able to do what you did :thumbs:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

socalrappy700

Good job, was this the one you were working on way back when?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Yea, the plans went out a couple of months ago, but they finaly broke ground a week ago.

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover