Got more goodies..

Started by Temptation, November 25, 2008, 05:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temptation

Heather at HMF hooked me up with some free goodies with more to come....Just more bling for da QUEEN.

Krandall

nice!!!

I see a John Deer Christmas Tree Skirt :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 25, 2008, 08:17:07 PM
nice!!!

:lol:  Busted!!! Is that you in the dress, holding up the Banner?

And I am giggling a bit at how you are holding the exhaust tip. :lol: :lol:   Try the shocker next time. :rofl: :rofl:

;)  Sorry for the crude humor...nice score!

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Temptation

nice!!!

Yes the whole tree is done in a John Deere theme, my father is a Die hard and I seen all the stuff you could get so that is what we did..

Quote from: Peels660 on November 25, 2008, 10:16:56 PM
nice!!!

:lol:  Busted!!! Is that you in the dress, holding up the Banner?

And I am giggling a bit at how you are holding the exhaust tip. :lol: :lol:   Try the shocker next time. :rofl: :rofl:

;)  Sorry for the crude humor...nice score!

Nope sorry to upset ya, but that is the wife in her nitegown...And I never even thought about how I was holding the  EXHAUST tip.. :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

BRAD

looks good man. how good does the tip match up to your paint scheme?
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Krandall

how do you get an HMF banner? I want one :) :) :) :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

bamaquad

I think Krandall was looking at the legs and just happened to notice the tree skirt. :P

who else but rk

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Peelz

Can't believe I am the only one who noticed how he is holding the exhaust tip.  :lol: Am I sick?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: Peels660 on November 26, 2008, 03:05:38 PM
Can't believe I am the only one who noticed how he is holding the exhaust tip.  :lol: Am I sick?

I noticed it. But I decided against commenting.  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Temptation

Quote from: Peels660 on November 26, 2008, 03:05:38 PM

See that is why you worry me...

Quote from: Krandall on November 26, 2008, 09:52:22 AM

If ya want one I will get one for ya just PM me your addy and I will have them send it or i will one or the other.I will see what I can do, kinda have to have a purpose for it just not for hanging in a garage you know If I can get them out I will have ya  send me pics where ya have them displayed and I will send them to Hans and Heather to show where their banners are being displayed

Quote from: BRAD on November 26, 2008, 07:03:37 AM
looks good man. how good does the tip match up to your paint scheme?

Not sure have yet to put it on  Myother tip is getting chromed by JOKA..

Quote from: who else but rk on November 26, 2008, 01:45:48 PM
you sponsered?

I guess you could say that It is in the works got alot on the table with them....I will answer that sooner as I deal with them more...I am semi-sponsored I guess I get all kinda goodies (freebies all due to the bike)...The pic and stuff in Dirtwheels helped I guess plus I have been talking to them prior to that on another forum.....Hope all goes well :thumbs: :thumbs:

Peelz

your concern has been noted... :lol:

Temptation

Well I am just happy that my 2 fingers made you happy... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Peelz

Quote from: Temptation on November 26, 2008, 05:31:28 PM
Well I am just happy that my 2 fingers made you happy... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 fingers 2 minutes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you're gross :confused: :lol:

Warren

Quote from: Krandall on November 26, 2008, 09:52:22 AM

i'm just curious here. but would you trade your barkers in if HMF made a set of duals? you seem to really like them. lol
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB