Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVII

Started by Flynbyu, November 19, 2008, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester2893

Quote from: who else but rk on December 01, 2008, 12:45:50 PM
yea no good dirtbike forums out there. weather its the people, forum layout or content, i love this forum.

jester why not do a srt4 build? i wish i could work during the year!!! i need money. i might end up just selling the katoom. id love to do a mk3 supra build or an m3 one, but not enough money

I would love that, but with little money and the fact that insurance on an SRT-4 would be crazy high, I would never be able to. Not mention the fact that I think it would be a bit too much for my first car. I love the SRT-4 and everything, but honestly I don't wanna die because I am acting like a dick trying to race someone on a crowded street.  :thumbs:
=[

Krandall

can't say I've heard of it, but. Car show's are always sweet.

I'm pretty lucky up here. We have the Back to the 50's car show. It's about 3 miles away. Draws I forget the exact # but it's around 12,000 registered cars show up, and I'd guess easily another 5+ thousand are just there.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Jester2893

Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 12:50:33 PM
can't say I've heard of it, but. Car show's are always sweet.

I'm pretty lucky up here. We have the Back to the 50's car show. It's about 3 miles away. Draws I forget the exact # but it's around 12,000 registered cars show up, and I'd guess easily another 5+ thousand are just there.

Yea I think its just an East cost car show.

Yea I wish we got more old school car shows here, but we get a lot of the tuner ones, and now there all mostly civics and everything.
=[

Krandall

we don't see any tuner shows. But there is a place where they go and street race, its an old shut down air port strip. I haven't been there but my bro's been a few times.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Jester2893

Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 12:55:33 PM
we don't see any tuner shows. But there is a place where they go and street race, its an old shut down air port strip. I haven't been there but my bro's been a few times.

That sounds cool.
Where do you live? My guess would be somewhere on the west cost?
=[

Krandall

In the middle of the coasts. Minnesota :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Jester2893

=[

Krandall

Yeah, weather is nice. Sometimes. :lol:

Woke up this morning. 15 degrees outside 1 degree windchill. ::)

winter's a comin.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Jester2893

Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 01:00:40 PM
Yeah, weather is nice. Sometimes. :lol:

Woke up this morning. 15 degrees outside 1 degree windchill. ::)

winter's a comin.

Dang.  :'( Here in NY the weather is freaking confused. Like 2 weeks ago or so it was higher 50 and sunny out, last week it was cold as hell like 20/30 degrees and today its about 51 degrees, but its really nice outside.

Winter is suppose to be comin. ha  :lol:
I can't wait for the first snow day.  :clap:
=[

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on December 01, 2008, 12:40:44 PM
Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 12:37:15 PM
It's always fun shootin the shit.  ;)

If somethin ever happend to my rappy, I know I'd still be here. Can't find people like this anywhere else :thumbs:

yeah. old perverts, young perverts and just plain perverts :lol:

B-rad with post o' the day! :lol:  "can't find people like this anywhere." WTF Krandall? :lol:

wazzup Jester?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Jester2893

Quote from: Peels660 on December 01, 2008, 01:04:06 PM
Quote from: BRAD on December 01, 2008, 12:40:44 PM
Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 12:37:15 PM
It's always fun shootin the shit.  ;)

If somethin ever happend to my rappy, I know I'd still be here. Can't find people like this anywhere else :thumbs:

yeah. old perverts, young perverts and just plain perverts :lol:

B-rad with post o' the day! :lol:  "can't find people like this anywhere." WTF Krandall? :lol:

wazzup Jester?

Nothing much, just trying to get some homework done.
What about you peels??

Your sig is amazing btw.  :D

Hey did anyone hear/get the new Blackberry Storm? I couldn't resist, I had to order mine.  :grin_nod:
=[

Krandall

name another forum Peels where you can find multiple sheep molesters, a hippie loving sandal wear'er, a sasquatch, a midget, mini-ho's and a nerd herd member? :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Jester2893

Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 01:07:27 PM
name another forum Peels where you can find multiple sheep molesters, a hippie loving sandal wear'er, a sasquatch, a midget, mini-ho's and a nerd herd member? :lol:

:rofl: :thumbs:
=[

Krandall

Time's flyin by today! :clap:
How bout for the rest of you ho's

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 01:07:27 PM

point taken.  :lol: all while looking at pictures of quads!!!!!!!

Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 01:23:20 PM
Time's flyin by today! :clap:
How bout for the rest of you ho's

not bad. People are throwing work at me right now, a little irritating.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"