Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVII

Started by Flynbyu, November 19, 2008, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRAD

Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 12:29:55 PM
Keep the windows open is the only way w/ out poppers.

yep or just dont shut your doors
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Krandall

there's a couple rat rods that I have seen. shaved handles. No poppers. no drivers window or passenger window. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Jester2893

Ha, I think both of those would be a little dangerous ha.

But what I mean is in all the pictures of the truck, the windows are shut and the doors are closed, I hope he knows a way of getting into the truck ha.

Im going to go over the plan with my dad tonight and see what he thinks. I think for a first car, its a nice little project that would be good for me to learn how to work on my own vehicle and everything.
=[

Jester2893

Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 12:31:41 PM
there's a couple rat rods that I have seen. shaved handles. No poppers. no drivers window or passenger window. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

There were about 3 or 4 at this local car show by me. I was confused when I saw them at first, and was like wtf? Then I realized it and just laughed ha.
=[

Krandall

Quote from: Jester2893 on December 01, 2008, 12:33:50 PM
Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 12:31:41 PM

There were about 3 or 4 at this local car show by me. I was confused when I saw them at first, and was like wtf? Then I realized it and just laughed ha.

Here's a thread I put up a while back from the Frankensteiners car show: (local rat rod show) http://www.raptorsource.com/forum/index.php?topic=2387.0

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Jester2893

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 01, 2008, 12:35:25 PM
Welcome back Jester.

~Brian

Thanks man!

I can't believe I ever left. I won't be here as much as I used to be (lack of a quad) but I will try and get her as much as I can.  :batman:
=[

Krandall

It's always fun shootin the shit.  ;)

If somethin ever happend to my rappy, I know I'd still be here. Can't find people like this anywhere else :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Jester2893

Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 12:37:15 PM

If somethin ever happend to my rappy, I know I'd still be here. Can't find people like this anywhere else :thumbs:

N Dam that post with those cars is freaking sick, some nice ass cars in there.
=[

BRAD

yeah. old perverts, young perverts and just plain perverts :lol:
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Jester2893

Quote from: BRAD on December 01, 2008, 12:40:44 PM

yeah. old perverts, young perverts and just plain perverts :lol:

So right.  :thumbs:  :rofl:
=[

Krandall

Quote from: Jester2893 on December 01, 2008, 12:40:20 PM

seriously. It was freaking awesome. I was like a kid in a candy store... or like colorado @ in the ball pit w/ little kids. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

who else but rk

yea no good dirtbike forums out there. weather its the people, forum layout or content, i love this forum.

jester why not do a srt4 build? i wish i could work during the year!!! i need money. i might end up just selling the katoom. id love to do a mk3 supra build or an m3 one, but not enough money
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Jester2893

Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 12:44:06 PM
Quote from: Jester2893 on December 01, 2008, 12:40:20 PM

seriously. It was freaking awesome. I was like a kid in a candy store... or like colorado @ in the ball pit w/ little kids. :lol:

Yea I bet. I usually go to this "Goodguy" car show I think it is. (You might have heard of it) Its freaking insane some of these cars that are there. I have a whole bunch of pictures from last years car show, but I can't find my memory card ha.

The one that sticks out the most for me was this old school chevy pickup truck. It was like brownish and soo nice, and he actually made the back seat area into a mini bar type deal. It had ice and everything and like a cooler type deal inside so the ice didn't melt, it was insane. :rofl:
=[