Started by Flynbyu, November 19, 2008, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 29, 2008, 06:35:25 PM
oh ok... lol jw, id much rather get a semi-stock one and mod it myself
youd rather dump the money into it yourself? :confused:

im keepin the lakers and the TQS graphics so i can put those on whatever i get

exentix

didnt know u had tqs graphics, i was gonna get them too lol...

yea id rather get the mods that I want, and it makes me feel like its mine if i put money into it lol

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 29, 2008, 06:39:47 PM
didnt know u had tqs graphics, i was gonna get them too lol...

yea id rather get the mods that I want, and it makes me feel like its mine if i put money into it lol
whoops wasnt supposed to say that :batman:

yea i bought em a few months ago, there silver/grey like bamas, and made for the laker plastics :clap:

since my yfz is black and silver, lakers and those are pimp i couldnt pass em up. havent put em on yet though

nah i dont really care if its "mine" as long as it hauls ass and handles good

exentix

IF i get one, lol, i think im gonna work on making it more comfortable first, since thats what i didnt really care for when i sat on one, then maybe performance mods after a while, get used to the power first haha. since im sure its more than my 350  :lol:

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 29, 2008, 06:43:29 PM
IF i get one, lol, i think im gonna work on making it more comfortable first, since thats what i didnt really care for when i sat on one, then maybe performance mods after a while, get used to the power first haha. since im sure its more than my 350  :lol:
uhh yea wayyy more. As soon as i got it i threw on the softer rear shock antivibe +1 stem and the flexx bars and its pretty nice

exentix

i dunno what ill do IF i get one, prolly lower pegs and seat first, and grips

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 29, 2008, 06:45:50 PM
i dunno what ill do IF i get one, prolly lower pegs and seat first, and grips
id say if your gonna do seat get a quadtech seat there supposed to be badass. and alot of options too. as long as your lowering pegs get the full nerf bar setup.

exentix

idk if ill like nerfs, never tried them b4, ill have to do that haha... and yea i would do the quadtech

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 29, 2008, 06:48:18 PM
idk if ill like nerfs, never tried them b4, ill have to do that haha... and yea i would do the quadtech
never rode without em 8)

tryin to think of what i can sell....

YFZ
radiator
stock rear shock
35 front shocks
Acerbis Cycra hand guards
Xbox shit
skateboard stuff. trucks wheels etc.
hmmmm

exentix

lol i cant think of anything i could sell, i just gotta hope it snows alot so i can work for it  :help:

kyledvor61

3-5 inches tommorrow ERMAHGERD ERMAHGERD ERMAHGERD ERMAHGERD ERMAHGERD ERMAHGERD ERMAHGERD ERMAHGERD ERMAHGERD ERMAHGERD ERMAHGERD cant wait

exentix

yep were gonna be gettin some of that too! hopefully my dad will pick me up at some point, maybe tomorrow night if it starts

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 29, 2008, 06:59:43 PM
yep were gonna be gettin some of that too! hopefully my dad will pick me up at some point, maybe tomorrow night if it starts
to go working? what exactly does your dad do again? maintenance or something i think

exentix

pressure washes houses in summer, plows and salts in winter, and does handyman work, and its his business so i get to work whenever i need cash

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 29, 2008, 07:01:58 PM
pressure washes houses in summer, plows and salts in winter, and does handyman work, and its his business so i get to work whenever i need cash
sounds cool. i get to run drill presses doing mindless repetitive stuff over and over. or pack boxes. yay.

not exhausting or hard at all, just boring and repetitive