Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVII

Started by Flynbyu, November 19, 2008, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJ RAPTOR

just got home from work dont get on much any more got a new job and been working 6 days a week non stop till this week and found out that i may have something called fibromyalgia(fibromyalgia Symptoms) so far i have Pain in 9 out of like 12 main points the doc looked at, Fatigue, Sleep disorder (sleep apnea) i can stop and have stoped beathing in my sleep and one can die from this or have a heart attack or stroke. Chronic headaches - Recurrent migraine or tension-type headaches (i have had one for about 80% of the day and still have it), chest pain, morning stiffness, cognitive or memory impairment, numbness and tingling sensations, muscle twitching, irritable bladder, the feeling of swollen extremities, skin sensitivities, dry eyes and mouth, dizziness, and impaired coordination, sensitive to odors, loud noises, bright lights. Aggravating factors - Changes in weather, cold or drafty environments, infections, allergies, stress, depression, anxiety and over-exertion may all contribute to fibromyalgia symptom flare-ups.

working 6 days a week with 2 guys that are trying to get me fired or make me quit so they can do my job wouldnt cause any stress or over-exertion or anything will it? lol

anyways other then that im single enjoying it (i have more money now :thumbs:) and planing to get the raptor fixed maybe for next summer ill post some pics of the new job soon some pics are from the new cell that the boss bought me  :thumbs: lol why i donno I was the one that droped my cell in the muddy water but then again HE was the one that put it in the heater and turned up the heat in the office MELTING it lol and if i wanted to be picky im sure he could point out that i owe him $1200 for the culvert i kinda put a hole in yesterday lol
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

exentix

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

not much, u guys miss me? i havent been on much, computer has SPYWARE  :mad: its actually working DECENT now...

gettin up at 3 and going shopping  :help: gettin my itouch finally lol

Lady4Fiddy

I too have Fibromaylgia, and it can be a pain. When I was diagnosed you had to have 12 out of 18 , and I had all 18. The Dr. said that I was most likely to be bed riden with in a year. It has been 5 years since I was diagnosed and though times were hard to deal with the pain I wouldn't let myself give up and would not be bound to a bed. I have most the symptoms you described without the sleep apnea.
The best thing for you to do during/after all the extensive testing is to keep yourself active, try to reduce or completely stay away from foods with Gluten, and reduce your sugar intake and increase your water intake. There are a few medical experiments that have been heard to help relieve the pain from this muscular disease, but so little is known to have a cure for it. There is a medication out for it but I have seen it do more damage than good to those who used it. And try to stay away from pain killers/ muscle relaxers because they dont allow your muscles to heal correctly because they are too relaxed. If you have any more questions or concerns about Fibromaylgia let me know and I will get you the answers.
Quote from: exentix
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

Quote from: exentix on November 27, 2008, 06:52:46 PM
not much, u guys miss me? i havent been on much, computer has SPYWARE  :mad: its actually working DECENT now...

gettin up at 3 and going shopping  :help: gettin my itouch finally lol

Get a program called Adaware or Spybot Search and Destroy.

I'm still pondering getting up @ 2:30 to line up @ best buy for a laptop. I may end up shopping from home online on either Buy.com, Newegg.com, or Amazon.com

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

my dad spend 4 buck last week or so on xp antispyware 09 and now its worse than it was before  :mad:

Krandall

Ugh...

okay.. have your dad consult with me before buying software..

AVG = FREE awesome Anti-Virus

Adaware = FREE AWESOME anti-spyware

Spybot = FREE AWESOME AWESOME anti-spyware.

:thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

exentix

haha thanks for the heads up, but i think it needs more than that now, its being uber gay. LOADS of pop ups, slow as shat, say it has a keylogger, it isnt typing right (types about half of what i hit), and some other random stuff... and its about to be buried in the snow  :grin_nod:

Krandall

you need to update / run your anti-virus first Seriously. It can be cleaned.

After that's run, download spybot, update it and let it run. it'll get fixed.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Krandall

I'm headin out guys. I'm pooped..

was up till 2:30am got up @ 6:45....  ::) :help: :help: :help:

I'll be on all day tomorrow!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

exentix

later k-dog

im out too, or else ill have to HULK SMASH this computer  :mad: ill try gettin on tomorrow and whore it up, i havent been able to lately

kyledvor61

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: RappyPrincess on November 27, 2008, 06:54:08 PM
I too have Fibromaylgia, and it can be a pain. When I was diagnosed you had to have 12 out of 18 , and I had all 18. The Dr. said that I was most likely to be bed riden with in a year. It has been 5 years since I was diagnosed and though times were hard to deal with the pain I wouldn't let myself give up and would not be bound to a bed. I have most the symptoms you described without the sleep apnea.
The best thing for you to do during/after all the extensive testing is to keep yourself active, try to reduce or completely stay away from foods with Gluten, and reduce your sugar intake and increase your water intake. There are a few medical experiments that have been heard to help relieve the pain from this muscular disease, but so little is known to have a cure for it. There is a medication out for it but I have seen it do more damage than good to those who used it. And try to stay away from pain killers/ muscle relaxers because they dont allow your muscles to heal correctly because they are too relaxed. If you have any more questions or concerns about Fibromaylgia let me know and I will get you the answers.
Quote from: exentix
/quote]

yeah it sucks no more energy drinks for me worst off one of my sponsors is for XS energy drinks lol and as of the last monst i have been craving fruit and thinkgs high in sugar one thing i REALLY dont like about this tho is becoming a pin cushin why why must they take so much blood? i hate needles!!!!!!! them pricks must have it on paper someplace cause thay always take blood :mad: as far as the pain killers goes nothing really works for me anyways so i tend to not use them unless well like my last crash with the raptor when the doc put me on some REALLY good stuff from what i was told i and from what i remeber i made some really good random post if you could decode them lol and yeah hope you dont get the sleep apnea its nasty IF i get any sleep at all its as if i just shut my eyes and then opened them again without getting any rest at all thats if i wake up anyways ::) as far as keeping active well a heavy equipment operator but i run 3 dump trucks a dozer and an excavator alone its alot of work jumping from one to the other all day everyday plus doing all the labor work since i work alone now. and thanks for the info some of that i was looking up right now lol so ya ill drop ya a pm sometime thanks  8)

AJ
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

kyledvor61