Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 26, 2008, 09:07:30 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 26, 2008, 09:04:44 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 26, 2008, 09:01:56 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 26, 2008, 08:59:17 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 26, 2008, 08:56:41 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 26, 2008, 08:53:18 AM
Como esta hermano.

~Brian

Avoiding work.  Shouldn't be too busy as the old people thankfully don't drive in the rain.   :thumbs:

You haven't been around the last few days, must be busy.  I successfully haven't worked the last four days in the office, I'm going for the record.

Yeah, I've been preparing for the end of the month stuff.  What's the record anyways?  I got paid for an entire year to not come to work.   :grin_nod:

How did you score that.  And I'm not sure what my personal record is.  But I plan to set a new one anyway.  I plan to blow off the rest of the year.

That was when I was at the height of my addiction related douchebaggery.  My parent's were making good cheddar and figured it was just easier to wash their hands of me.  I was supposed to find another job.  Pfft.  Yeah right.  They continued to pay me because they didn't want my family to be homeless with me. 

Got it, but you get no points for that.  Oh, and you're still a douche bag.

:lol:

Pfft whatever.  I get mad points for that, bitch dog.  Let's see you get paid for a whole year to stay home and play video games and watch X Files.  Pot. Kettle. Black. 

I could on uncle sam's dime but I'm not that kind of tool not to take care of my family.  Again, no points.  Thanks for playing.

I did take care of my family you rube.  I got paid the same.  Jesus, do just enjoy arguing or what? 

No respect in that game.   :lol:

Its not taking care of the family if you're sitting on your ass.  Someone else is taking care of them.  Next.

:rofl:

I'm ignoring you...

Thanks for playing, we have some nice going away prizes for you. 

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 26, 2008, 09:26:58 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 26, 2008, 09:25:11 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 26, 2008, 09:22:07 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 26, 2008, 09:19:57 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 26, 2008, 09:16:48 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 26, 2008, 09:12:55 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 26, 2008, 09:08:54 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 26, 2008, 09:07:30 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 26, 2008, 09:04:44 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 26, 2008, 09:01:56 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 26, 2008, 08:59:17 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 26, 2008, 08:56:41 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 26, 2008, 08:53:18 AM
Como esta hermano.

~Brian

Avoiding work.  Shouldn't be too busy as the old people thankfully don't drive in the rain.   :thumbs:

You haven't been around the last few days, must be busy.  I successfully haven't worked the last four days in the office, I'm going for the record.

Yeah, I've been preparing for the end of the month stuff.  What's the record anyways?  I got paid for an entire year to not come to work.   :grin_nod:

How did you score that.  And I'm not sure what my personal record is.  But I plan to set a new one anyway.  I plan to blow off the rest of the year.

That was when I was at the height of my addiction related douchebaggery.  My parent's were making good cheddar and figured it was just easier to wash their hands of me.  I was supposed to find another job.  Pfft.  Yeah right.  They continued to pay me because they didn't want my family to be homeless with me. 

Got it, but you get no points for that.  Oh, and you're still a douche bag.

Pfft whatever.  I get mad points for that, bitch dog.  Let's see you get paid for a whole year to stay home and play video games and watch X Files.  Pot. Kettle. Black. 

I could on uncle sam's dime but I'm not that kind of tool not to take care of my family.  Again, no points.  Thanks for playing.

I did take care of my family you rube.  I got paid the same.  Jesus, do just enjoy arguing or what? 

No respect in that game.   :lol:

Its not taking care of the family if you're sitting on your ass.  Someone else is taking care of them.  Next.

:rofl:

I'm ignoring you...

Thanks for playing, we have some nice going away prizes for you. 

Did you say something? 

socalrappy700

Just go home and work on your material, come back to me when you have something. 

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 26, 2008, 09:24:47 AM
Quote from: Krandall on November 26, 2008, 09:22:54 AM
Bored here. Been Quiet all day. Me and a guy that just got back from his honeymoon was in Belize for 3 weeks.

Belize?

Beautiful around the Cays, third world country on the mainland. Largest reef in the northern hemisphere.

I would like to go diving with Whale Sharks there. Awesome.

~Brian

Yeah, he did a lot of snorkeling I guess. rather cheap place to go. Dollar Ratio 2:1 If he has any cool pics, I'll share them.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

BRAD

Belize is cool. and like Brian said its very poor on the mainland
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on November 26, 2008, 09:34:00 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 26, 2008, 09:24:47 AM
Quote from: Krandall on November 26, 2008, 09:22:54 AM
Bored here. Been Quiet all day. Me and a guy that just got back from his honeymoon was in Belize for 3 weeks.

Belize?

Beautiful around the Cays, third world country on the mainland. Largest reef in the northern hemisphere.

I would like to go diving with Whale Sharks there. Awesome.

~Brian

Yeah, he did a lot of snorkeling I guess. rather cheap place to go. Dollar Ratio 2:1 If he has any cool pics, I'll share them.

I've had a couple of friends that have been there and they liked it. Ever hear of a place called Blue Hole?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 26, 2008, 09:33:46 AM
Just go home and work on your material, come back to me when you have something. 

How 'bout I just leave soon and go golfing.  I'll pretend the ball is your head and have some 300 yard drives.   :thumbs:

Krandall

Yup! Seen quite a few arial pics of it. Simply amazing. I've never looked into it or anything, but I wonder how it was made.  ???

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

What's you feller's Turkey day plans. Me: Eat with the family at parent's...then 4 wheelin'!!!!  :clap:

Hell Yeah!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

Quote from: Peels660 on November 26, 2008, 09:45:24 AM
What's you feller's Turkey day plans. Me: Eat with the family at parent's...then 4 wheelin'!!!!  :clap:

Hell Yeah!

well considerin the fight last night with the g/f. i think i will just be eating with my family
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Krandall

bummer B-rad :(

I'm eatin @ lydia's parents, goin to my parents and then chillin. 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

BRAD

ah its no biggie. it wasnt my fault this time. she told me to get out so i left. and she got pissed over that
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Krandall

damn women, sometimes it's just a lose-lose. :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

BRAD

yeah oh well. her mom called me today and told me to come down tonight wo we could all talk this out and see whats up
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires