Looking to sell or trade a 2007 Wolverine 450 SE 4x4 TRADED/SOLD

Started by FoundArealQuad, November 18, 2008, 02:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoundArealQuad

My wife had decided that she is kind of tired of her Wolverine and wants a true Sports Quad. I'm looking to get $4000 or trade it for a Sports Quad around the same year and condition. The only thing is that it needs to be 400cc or above and have reverse. The Wolverine is Black on Black and is in about as good as condition as you can get a used quad in. I almost traded it for a 06 Raptor yesterday but the guy wanted $600 to boot since the booked for the same value I was not willing to do that + he had a slip on DMC on it with no power commander. I think I might have been asking for problems there.TRADED
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

FoundArealQuad

Alabama, I live right on the border of Alabama and Georgia.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Peelz

good lord, I am not even close. :lol: I just saw your profile said "phenix city" and immediately thought of Phoenix Az.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

FoundArealQuad

It always happens. People tell me I'm spelling wrong all the time :lol:

FoundArealQuad

Colorado700R

FoundArealQuad

Colorado700R

FoundArealQuad

FoundArealQuad

Colorado700R