Fat bars... what are you guys doing with the key??

Started by Blair, November 17, 2008, 01:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bert

Quote from: Bert on November 24, 2008, 08:47:44 AM
ASV Rotator clamp with hot start - Part #RCH05 $55.00

http://asvinventions.com/RotatorClamp/
ASV offers a hot start lever that has the lever on the bottom of the clamp, don't believe its listed on ASV's site.
Hot Start Lever $25.00  Part # HSL-Pro
I spoke to Justin @ ASV but any dealer can hook you up.  Maybe try Steve @ Tech Quad Shop(sponsor)

Blair

"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Blair

Quote from: Bert on November 24, 2008, 09:50:55 AM
Quote from: Krandall on November 24, 2008, 09:45:52 AM
Hmm, that may work, the only thing is you'd have to take apart the reverse switch on the rappy to make sure the cable would work w/ the hotstart lever. ???
Good Point, I overlooked that  :lol:

i called ASV today to ask them about this, waiting for them to call me back, ill keep you guys informed  8)
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Blair

so i put my bars on today... (finally got around to it) did you guys have to do anything with the brake line?? it seemed a little sung when i got it on teh bars... i havent put the grips on yet and have yet to snug everything up.... waiting for my ASV levers to show up.  does anyone have any experience with these?? http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?navType=type&navTitle=Brakes&webTypeId=76&webCatId=15&prodFamilyId=13612#vehicleSelect

or the galfer ones that i see on Techquadshop's site???

fastraptor

I love my drd reverse on the  bars ,now my key is where the reverse was I just got a black plastic plug that snapped in the old reverse hole and drilled it out to fit the key swicth ,Yamaha should do this 2010 model    :thumbs:
2006 Raptor 700r
Monster Duals
Skat Trak Haulers 8 paddle smooth buff fronts
Monster flow intake  Monster Box Fuel Controller
UMI Handlebars  Twist Throttle

MrStevie

Quote from: Blair on November 24, 2008, 03:07:38 PM
Hmm, that may work, the only thing is you'd have to take apart the reverse switch on the rappy to make sure the cable would work w/ the hotstart lever. ???

i called ASV today to ask them about this, waiting for them to call me back, ill keep you guys informed  8)

so have you heard anything back from asv Blair? i really like the look of the clamp, i have the regualr rotator clamp and was thinking about getting the drd reverseve lever, but i think this one looks way cooler if it works
'08 Raptor 700r

fire raptor

Quote from: Blair on November 24, 2008, 11:51:52 AM
fire... you have any pictures of that?
no. But the mount only cost about 50 cents.!!

Bert

Quote from: MrStevie on November 29, 2008, 06:44:01 PM
Quote from: Blair on November 24, 2008, 03:07:38 PM

so have you heard anything back from asv Blair? i really like the look of the clamp, i have the regualr rotator clamp and was thinking about getting the drd reverseve lever, but i think this one looks way cooler if it works

This should work as I understand it talking to ASV. The hot start is rigged for a barrel end on the cable the same as the reverse cable.  The only thing is the reverse cable length. Maybe a bicycle shop would have a cheap cable  ???

Hot Start Lever $25.00  Part # HSL-Pro
http://asvinventions.com/RotatorClamp/

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

MrStevie

Just the regular rotator clamp is 25, I believe the clamp with the hot start lever is 55
'08 Raptor 700r

Bert

Hot Start Lever $25.00  Part # HSL-Pro isn't listed on ASV's as they told me. It is suppossed to be available from them or a dealer. ASV told me to check with a local dealer....