I went To Pinks All Out Today in Montgomery

Started by FoundArealQuad, November 15, 2008, 08:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoundArealQuad

It was a great time lots of stuff to see, Dude on a bike wiped out at 190mph it looked pretty naste. I'll try to gets some picks up tomorrow.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Gunz

That would be sweet as hell to watch. How long did the whole event actually take place? That's usually a 1 hour episode right?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

blueyamaha

190? Did he get hauled away in a ambulance? Did they end the show?

FoundArealQuad

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on November 15, 2008, 09:01:16 PM
That would be sweet as hell to watch. How long did the whole event actually take place? That's usually a 1 hour episode right?
It was all day and night long, about 14 hours
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Krandall

I've only seen that show maybe twice... A car raced another car. One guy won and let the other guy keep his car. Is that how it normally is or do people take home other peoples cars?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

WILDRAPTORMAN

people usually take the other car home, nut i think the all out shows are just for money and tools right?
<br />2003 660R LE<br />Factory 909 Bars<br />IMS Shifter<br />PRO ARMOR Fullbody Skidplate<br />MonsterQuad Exhaust&nbsp;<br />BigGun CDI<br />FUELATV Bumper<br />EZ Pull clutch lever<br />GYT-R Intake/Filter/Prefilter<br />Vito

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

The best episode of that show was when the bald douche wrecked the hayabusa right in front of the stands. Moron! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

WILDRAPTORMAN

Quote from: Peels660 on November 17, 2008, 11:47:09 AM
The best episode of that show was when the bald douche wrecked the hayabusa right in front of the stands. Moron! :lol:

wasnt that just a GSXR1000....
<br />2003 660R LE<br />Factory 909 Bars<br />IMS Shifter<br />PRO ARMOR Fullbody Skidplate<br />MonsterQuad Exhaust&nbsp;<br />BigGun CDI<br />FUELATV Bumper<br />EZ Pull clutch lever<br />GYT-R Intake/Filter/Prefilter<br />Vito

Peelz

Quote from: WILDRAPTORMAN on November 17, 2008, 06:27:30 PM

wasnt that just a GSXR1000....

Even more embarrasing if so! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Temptation

BRAD

its a good show. but that right there made it worth watching that night
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires