Krandall, one wasn't enough?

Started by Peelz, November 13, 2008, 11:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

figured it out after posting. DUH. Just "beat it" would ya'? :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Beat it this morning, thank you.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

scurry57

i recently start gettin on here more because i have nothing to do and its too cold to ride and i must say this is one of the best and most amusing forums im on. the content and some of the conversations crack me up. :rockon:

2008 yamaha 700r raptor
HMF exhaust full system
pcIII
rock nerfs
velocity intake
airbox lid removed
custom made grab bar (by warren)
(soon to be) hc2

Krandall

We're cheap entertainment. But we are NOT cheap whores. 8)

Well... Peels is... But the rest of us aren't.  8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: scurry57 on November 14, 2008, 12:24:37 PM
i recently start gettin on here more because i have nothing to do and its too cold to ride and i must say this is one of the best and most amusing forums im on. the content and some of the conversations crack me up. :rockon:

We sure can't make your 401K or other investments gain value, but we'll do our best to make you laugh.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 14, 2008, 12:35:52 PM
We're cheap entertainment. But we are NOT cheap whores. 8)

Well... Peels is... But the rest of us aren't.  8)

uh huh, I go for quantiity, not quality! :lol: 

We agree scurry. Enjoy. Most of us can't go ride with our buddies near as much as we want, so we adopt these online buddies and BS about riding and other things all day long.