Peels' Photobooks

Started by Peelz, November 12, 2008, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Contrary to popular belief, I actually operate and repair digital printers for a living. ;) :lol: Most of my work is black and white high volume printing.  Part of our business are these memory photobooks.  I think they are a great idea for grandmas and moms as gifts for the Holidays. They are not photo-quality, but they are a quick turnaround, and they are fully customizable. Plenty of backgrounds and art as well as other ways to personalize them. Upload your photos, and Peels will print them just for you. ;) :lol: :thumbs:

New business Not doing as well as they had hoped it, would appear. So I volunteered to post it here. CHeck it out.

http://www.handspringbooks.com/dmhcart/

Kinda g.a.y. for an ATV forum I know....but by doing so, I justified hanging out on the forum on company time today. Instead of the normal sneaky way. :lol:

-Eric
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Onelunglow

How do your prices compare to other business???  ???
06 - White Raptor
04 - Green KFX80
92 - White/Blue Banshee
88 - Lt500 Drag quad (ski-doo - 809 installed)

Peelz

Quote from: Onelunglow on November 12, 2008, 02:23:11 PM
How do your prices compare to other business???  ???

much cheaper than an actual photobook. We don't use photopaper. I think it ends up being $20 for a 20 page book. Not sure, I just print them. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

FoundArealQuad

That's pretty good stuff Peels. I guess Iowegians are good for something :lol:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

WILDRAPTORMAN

well, id be all over this if it was about 7 weeks from now, we are getting ready to have our first child, a little girl, and my wife would love to have something like this of the baby, if i remember when the time comes ill hit you up about 1 of them....
<br />2003 660R LE<br />Factory 909 Bars<br />IMS Shifter<br />PRO ARMOR Fullbody Skidplate<br />MonsterQuad Exhaust&nbsp;<br />BigGun CDI<br />FUELATV Bumper<br />EZ Pull clutch lever<br />GYT-R Intake/Filter/Prefilter<br />Vito

Peelz

Quote from: Polarass525 on November 12, 2008, 04:56:45 PM
That's pretty good stuff Peels. I guess Iowegians are good for something :lol:

It's not all just meth and mullets!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Quote from: WILDRAPTORMAN on November 12, 2008, 05:25:45 PM
well, id be all over this if it was about 7 weeks from now, we are getting ready to have our first child, a little girl, and my wife would love to have something like this of the baby, if i remember when the time comes ill hit you up about 1 of them....

It is all done remote online, but drop me a line if you do purchase one, I'll run extra. :lol: Good luck with the little one. Does your wife have "cankles" yet? :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry can't help it! ;)

WILDRAPTORMAN

It is all done remote online, but drop me a line if you do purchase one, I'll run extra. :lol: Good luck with the little one. Does your wife have "cankles" yet? :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry can't help it! ;)
[/quote]

oh my yes....LMAO...if she knew we were talkin about her Cankles she would woop my ass...LOL
<br />2003 660R LE<br />Factory 909 Bars<br />IMS Shifter<br />PRO ARMOR Fullbody Skidplate<br />MonsterQuad Exhaust&nbsp;<br />BigGun CDI<br />FUELATV Bumper<br />EZ Pull clutch lever<br />GYT-R Intake/Filter/Prefilter<br />Vito

Peelz

Quote from: WILDRAPTORMAN on November 13, 2008, 05:39:29 PM

oh my yes....LMAO...if she knew we were talkin about her Cankles she would woop my ass...LOL
[/quote]

:lol:   Secret is safe. :grin_nod: