Today is.......

Started by Colorado700R, November 10, 2008, 04:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

The United States Marine Corps Birthday. 

Like all good Ideas, the USMC was started in a bar (Tun Tavern, Botson Mass.)  :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Happy Birthday Marines everywhere!!!!   233 years of ass kicking and still stronger than ever   :thumbs:

Aaron

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 10, 2008, 04:26:32 PM

Like all good Ideas, the USMC was started in a bar (Tun Tavern, Botson Mass.)  :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Happy Birthday Marines everywhere!!!!   233 years of ass kicking and still stronger than ever   :thumbs:

Aaron

well said.

Way to go Marines. I was very close to being one. A lying recruiter ended that idea. He ended up being discharged. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Livingmylife93

Quote from: Peels660 on November 10, 2008, 04:37:24 PM

Aaron

well said.

Way to go Marines. I was very close to being one. A lying recruiter ended that idea. He ended up being discharged. :thumbs:

feel like explaining?

Flynbyu

Shout out was made in "Today in History" too.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

RaptorRandy

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Peelz

Quote from: Livingmylife93 on November 10, 2008, 04:51:20 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 10, 2008, 04:37:24 PM

Aaron

well said.

feel like explaining?

Lied to me, and others about roles upon entering. I got over that and was still gonna go in. Then he calls the week or so before I was to leave and moved it forward to the next day. Something to do with quota. And I had no choice...I hadn't even signed yet. I then investigated, and found out his office had been closed and he had been discharged. Weird situtation, I decided to walk away from it. :confused:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

Happy Birthday Marine Corps
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Krandall

Happy Belated Birthday!

And a thank you shout out to all the men and women serving this fine country. 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

you two nerds are late..... :lol: