Leaving Soon

Started by Sandeater, November 10, 2008, 08:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandeater

Just letting you fellas and ladies know that I will only be around til tomorrow Nov, 11.  Heading to Washington Kennewick Mission to serve as a full-time Missionary for the Church of of Latter-Day Saints.  Heading to Provo, UT for 1 month then I will be in southern Washington and northern Oregon area for 23 months.

Watch my wife for me (pictured below :grin_nod:) and definitely help and keep an eye out for GIR since she will be taking care of the Raptor while I am gone.

It was great getting to know some of you guys on here and look for me in a couple of years.  I will be ready to get out and ride some sand!!!!
My Sand Only Queen
Currently being rebuilt
2006 RE 778
Slingshot Lockup
+6 SLC Ladder Swingarm
Paint by JK Customs

Colorado700R

Quote from: Sandeater on November 10, 2008, 08:58:26 AM
Just letting you fellas and ladies know that I will only be around til tomorrow Nov, 11.  Heading to Washington Kennewick Mission to serve as a full-time Missionary for the Church of (Thou shalt not use the Lord's name in vain) of Latter-Day Saints.  Heading to Provo, UT for 1 month then I will be in southern Washington and northern Oregon area for 23 months.

Watch my wife for me (pictured below :grin_nod:) and definitely help and keep an eye out for GIR since she will be taking care of the Raptor while I am gone.

It was great getting to know some of you guys on here and look for me in a couple of years.  I will be ready to get out and ride some sand!!!!

Very Cool AJ, if GIR needs anything at all you know how to get ahold of me  :thumbs:

Aaron

Krandall

way awesome man! Good luck w/ the missions work out there. I've been on quite a few misssions not any over 4 weeks. But it's really cool to see when you can help change someones life and watch them come to being a believer and follower in christ. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Sandeater

Thats soo cool!  I know it has changed my life over the past couple of years and I want to share it with others

Thanks guys!

Haha she might need some help if she gets that axle from Grant...digitalhearing

And if she blows it up while I am gone, put in a long rod stroker  :thumbs:
My Sand Only Queen
Currently being rebuilt
2006 RE 778
Slingshot Lockup
+6 SLC Ladder Swingarm
Paint by JK Customs

Colorado700R

So you're saying Nikki, GIR and I should take your Rappy out to walden and "let her eat"   :grin_nod:

Just trying help you get the stroker done  ;)

:lol:

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

RaptorRandy

Good luck on your mission  :thumbs:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Flynbyu

Full time?

Wow.

You know, you can still stop to visit us.

Keep us posted!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

..and, not too sure a Mission would consider this place Kosher. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

goodluck man. and help all the people that you can while your there
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

fire raptor

There are souls to save even in the sand dunes!!!!! Good luck. This is what I love about this country we are all free to pursue our beliefs and still be brothers under another common cause "quads" OK RAPTORS. Best of luck and may you all be safe. FR.

exentix

good luck and be sure to check in IF you happen to get the chance  :thumbs:

Colorado700R

So since your going on a mission, does that mean I got to be nice to the guys on the bikes in my neighborhood?  :(

My paintball gun will get so lonely  :'(

Sandeater

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 10, 2008, 05:30:51 PM
So since your going on a mission, does that mean I got to be nice to the guys on the bikes in my neighborhood?  :(

:rofl:  Haha YES.  Anyone in a suit, white shirt, tie AND has a black and white Nametag on is an LDS Missionary so be nice to em.  They have a great message and are trying to share it, not convert people on the spot.  That is up to you if you want to become a convert  :)
My Sand Only Queen
Currently being rebuilt
2006 RE 778
Slingshot Lockup
+6 SLC Ladder Swingarm
Paint by JK Customs

Colorado700R

Quote from: Sandeater on November 10, 2008, 05:37:23 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 10, 2008, 05:30:51 PM

:rofl:  Haha YES.  Anyone in a suit, white shirt, tie AND has a black and white Nametag on is an LDS Missionary so be nice to em.  They have a great message and are trying to share it, not convert people on the spot.  That is up to you if you want to become a convert  :)

Crap  :(

We'll I'll still have the Jehovah's witnesses for target practice  :clap: