What's your position on gay marriage?

Started by RaptorRandy, November 06, 2008, 10:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorRandy

Since we have political debates on this forum I though I would post a thread with my thought on Gay marraige and how in my opinion it effects our society. Here are my thoughts:

Gay marriage is a sin against man and GERD, it is un natural and I for one am sick of it getting shoved down my throat. I will never accept homosexuality in any form.

How it affects me individually is the continuing decay of morals around me and the profound effect it has on todays children in shaping their morals and beliefs.

I thank the good lord for California's decision...it's somewhat restores my faith in my fellow man. I don't want todays children raised thinking it's ok for same sex unions legal or illegal. We are turning into a modern day Sodom & Gomorrah and it among other now accepted immoral acts will be the down fall of this once great country. History is doomed to repeat it's self....if we know this, why do we continue to head down the path of self destruction ???   

Don't bash me for my beliefs or opinions, I just am curious where some of you stand on this in light of our recent political discussions. Please keep it civil,

Randy

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

socalrappy700

Well this one may go bad.  Personally, I'm not a fan of these threads.  Religion is a topic to stay away from.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

I'm composing my thoughts as we speak...    :confused:

socalrappy700

Like I said, I see this one getting removed.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

fireman5166

I don't mean to piss off anybody but this is what I have to say about gays getting married.  silly FA O0  G dicks are for chicks.
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

LittleBuddha

Gay people should be allowed to miserable too.   :thumbs:

GERD made everything, right?  Or are we gonna cherry pick this one like everything else?  Then GERD made gay people too.  Disclaimer if you didn't know, I'm a non believer.  

How does gay marriage affect you?  So gay people aren't capable of loving deeply?  You think it's all just some big Castro parade where they wear chaps and slap each other on the ass?  Straight people don't act like degenrates too?  I'm looking at you Brian.   :grin_nod:  

You believe in GERD.  Good for you.  I don't.  Good for me.  How anyone can justify denying HUMAN rights to any group based on an ancient text is beyond me.  It's 2008.  Evolve for heaven's sake.   :rolleyes:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 10:50:40 AM
Like I said, I see this one getting removed.

Let the people speak!   :clap:  FREEEEEEEDOM!!!!!     :lol:

redrocker

socalrappy700

I'm all for freedom of speech in this thread, but if it grows into personal attacks I'll have a problem.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 11:05:17 AM
I'm all for freedom of speech in this thread, but if it grows into personal attacks I'll have a problem.

I will totally stick up for you if someone makes fun of your sexual orientation.  You're still one of my best friends, I don't care if you're gay or not...   :thumbs:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: redrocker on November 06, 2008, 11:01:19 AM
SHOOT TO KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.  Maybe you shuld lock it.    :lol:

That wasn't very well articulated.   :rolleyes:

Peelz

I do not believe in any deities, however... gay marriage is just gross period...but, it is absolutely none of my business who so and so is sticking their dipstick in. I have no problem with it, I just don't want to know about it, and it should not romanticized in the media. Let them do what they want. That being said, I will continue to have a joke or two at their expense.  :lol:

Besides, Kyle and Aaron have rights too. :lol:  Sarcasm, not a personal attack Socal. ;)

nice eloquent post redrocker. :rolleyes:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

Yeah, Erich, BUddha. Better get rid of this one before the mini-ho brigade gets here. :lol: I see bad things. Adult conversation will end.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Krandall wants to keep it around so we'll see how it goes.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 11:13:19 AM
I do not believe in any deities, however... gay marriage is just gross period...but, it is absolutely none of my business who so and so is sticking their dipstick in. I have no problem with it, I just don't want to know about it, and it should not romanticized in the media. Let them do what they want. That being said, I will continue to have a joke or two at their expense.  :lol:

Besides, Kyle and Aaron have rights too. :lol:  Sarcasm, not a personal attack Socal. ;)

nice eloquent post redrocker. :rolleyes:

Discrimination is discrimination.  Period.  It's about two commited people having the same rights that everybody else is entitled to.  Yeah two dudes fuckin' is disgusting to me too.  Two hot chicks tradn' fur?  Brah-vo.  Everybody needs to relax and realize it's not the end of the world if gays are allowed to married.  We survived 8 years of King George.  We can survive anything.    ;)