socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 02:41:29 PM
How many can your unit hold?

You said unit.

It's a 150 capacity but I like to keep around 75 at the very most. 

socalrappy700

You are more then fine with 100.  They say 80% is perfect.

Oh, and stop being a pussy.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Well I pulled the trigger on the felipe gregorio.  Can't wait to try one.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 02:41:29 PM
How many can your unit hold?

Think about that, and you can answer your own question.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Gonna smoke one up tonight I'll post up what I decide to go with.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Krandall

question for anyone that's on... do any of you guys know I have a cigar box and it has a water symbol on it? whats' that mean? ???

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

NCHKustoms

2004 Honda 440ex.

Future Raptor Owner.

Krandall

Don't think so.. It's like a water drop symbol and has 2 arrows. I think it means that it's cedar and it "breathes" but not sure

Hey, when you come down tonight, bring a cigar w/ ya. I picked up one to try just now. "Punch"  :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Punch cigars are made with a time-tested blend of Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper, Connecticut Broadleaf binder and Cuban seed long filler from Nicaragua, Honduras and the Dominican Republic. These hearty tobaccos give Punch cigars tons of phenomenal, true tobacco flavor and a perfectly balanced, totally enjoyable taste. Extremely well made, you can count on Punch to deliver exceptional quality and value box after box. If you prefer a little spicier, more full-flavored taste, check out the Rare Corojo version. Made with a beautiful reddish brown wrapper, these hard to get smokes are top of the line!

Had it.. wasn't a fan. Was to strong for me. So far.

The Monte Cristo White ranks #1 in my book.

Had one other. forget which one it was.. I'll find out tonight. It was really good, smooth smoke really good flavor. #2.

Punch #3.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on November 10, 2008, 07:58:05 AM
Punch cigars are made with a time-tested blend of Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper, Connecticut Broadleaf binder and Cuban seed long filler from Nicaragua, Honduras and the Dominican Republic. These hearty tobaccos give Punch cigars tons of phenomenal, true tobacco flavor and a perfectly balanced, totally enjoyable taste. Extremely well made, you can count on Punch to deliver exceptional quality and value box after box. If you prefer a little spicier, more full-flavored taste, check out the Rare Corojo version. Made with a beautiful reddish brown wrapper, these hard to get smokes are top of the line!

Had it.. wasn't a fan. Was to strong for me. So far.

The Monte Cristo White ranks #1 in my book.

Had one other. forget which one it was.. I'll find out tonight. It was really good, smooth smoke really good flavor. #2.

Punch #3.

The Monte Cristo you had was the white label and that one is very light.  The punch is a bit stronger.  Thats why I was saying it is a good thing to try a few different styles to see what you like.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

The description that Krandall posted pretty much covers it.  Good reviews.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum