The *OFFICIAL* Cigar Thread

Started by Krandall, November 06, 2008, 09:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Figured it's time we light this one up.  8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Damn, I forgot to do that last night.

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Great idea. I enjoy a good cigar when we are around friends that smoke cigarettes. Helps me normalize, I don't inhale. It is psychological, but it helps if they taste good. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

I almost started one five minutes ago but I didn't know if that was ok.  Nice.  Great minds.

Again, my sweet jar.   :thumbs:

socalrappy700

We all know my all time fav is the Opus X but I'm a big fan of punch and for a mild I like a Stradivarius.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 09:56:33 AM
Great idea. I enjoy a good cigar when we are around friends that smoke cigarettes. Helps me normalize, I don't inhale. It is psychological, but it helps if they taste good. :thumbs:

My humidor is lookin' good.  I just put my new sticks in last nght and the humidity is right at 80%.   :thumbs:   Yeah, it really helps if they taste good.

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 10:01:04 AM
We all know my all time fav is the Opus X but I'm a big fan of punch and for a mild I like a Stradivarius.

Punch rare corojo is my fav.  Strong but smooth.  Have you tried any of the Gurkhas?  CI will throw a deal at you for the Centurion Double X every once in a while.  I strongly urge you to jump on it when they do.   :thumbs:

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 10:04:42 AM

Punch rare corojo is my fav.  Strong but smooth.  Have you tried any of the Gurkhas?  CI will throw a deal at you for the Centurion Double X every once in a while.  I strongly urge you to jump on it when they do.   :thumbs:

You and the fam need to make a December trip out here for some Christmas shopping and I can take you to a great shop while the women work Michigan Ave.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 10:08:50 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 10:04:42 AM

You and the fam need to make a December trip out here for some Christmas shopping and I can take you to a great shop while the women work Michigan Ave.

No sooner do I get a raise and she's talking about a hot tub and a ski trip to Canada.   :confused:   We are mos def coming out that way next year.  I love Chicago.  And I have some work to do at Heaven on 7.   :grin_nod:

Hey, what do you think about Live Trax 8?  Is Crazy Easy not a kick ass song or what?  He needs to get a lot of those 2004 songs onto the set list again.  Joy Ride is tits.   :thumbs:

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 10:15:16 AM
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CB-0GA6052-3&cat=17

Damn, thats a deal!

The guy is awesome.  Gurkhas are one of my favs.  They have a huge variety, from mild to not mild.   :thumbs:

socalrappy700

Have you ever shopped thompson before?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 10:21:09 AM
Have you ever shopped thompson before?

Nope.  Cuban Crafters and CI and my local guy.