Temptation

dont have world at war  i am doin halo at 8 eastern

Krandall

On halo right now. downloadin some necessary map pack to play teams

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

fireman5166

I guess I will have to go buy halo. lol  :grin_nod:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

Temptation

I like it... i can't get into the Call of Duty's for some reason

fireman5166

well Im firing  it up. cod baby  :thumbs:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
38,40, rear sprockets

Temptation

I will be on with Halo tonite around 7-8 eastern

russ-russ

Well, Temptation and I played some Halo for a couple hours the other night, it was fun.  First time I have played Halo 3 on Live.  Krandall was supposed to join us, but I guess he saw the skills and chickened out. :rofl:  I added everyone here that posted a gamertag to my friends list, I hope no one minds.

zx10r203

Here is mine:

iceman203

I am now playing gears of war 2, COD4, Halo 3...anything that the mood strikes!!!

Add me up guys, and let me know you saw it on raptorsource.

Krandall

I'll add you up when I get back home 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Livingmylife93

Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 01:19:54 PM
Just saw that the 360 wAS $199. Is it worth buying? I would only be buying it for Grand Theft Auto 4. ANd a few sports, driving games........

The I got the $199 360 for christmas, and i think it is well worth it. For the money you save vs. buying the one with 20G of memory or whatever its worth it. I only have 3 games saved on it so far, and have used about 20MB of memory. I am about a quarter of the way through each game. And i have a picture saved on to it for my backround.

I just got my xbox on monday, ATV vs. MX untamed was the game i got with it. Then the day after i bought GTA4 and the game is straight up amazing in my opinion. Very realistic, and you can get it used for $30 at Gamestop.

I think its well worth it!

who else but rk

just got cod wow today and i must say its pretty cool. im never into those games and i wasnt a fan of cod 3 let alone fps but this is cool. although i must admit i bought it just for nazi zombies  :grin_nod:
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

fireman5166

rk send me a friends request fireman5166. we can play zombies later.
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
38,40, rear sprockets

who else but rk

unfortunatly i dont have live becuse my wireless router doesnt work with my 100 dollar wireless adapter for the xbox  :mad:
plus i am going away to schol tomorow anyway. next break i will be getting live set up thats for shure.

i also got pure for christmas. very cool game i must say. its more fun then i thaught it wold be. the customization is unreal and the graphics are sick. the racing aspect is cool and it does keep you entertained. pretty cool game.
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

kyledvor61

Quote from: who else but rk on January 04, 2009, 04:52:47 PM
unfortunatly i dont have live becuse my wireless router doesnt work with my 100 dollar wireless adapter for the xbox  :mad:
plus i am going away to schol tomorow anyway. next break i will be getting live set up thats for shure.

i also got pure for christmas. very cool game i must say. its more fun then i thaught it wold be. the customization is unreal and the graphics are sick. the racing aspect is cool and it does keep you entertained. pretty cool game.
you still have those cards i gave you?

they were good for like a week werent they?

who else but rk

damn i dont think i have the code anymore
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover