Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 17, 2008, 02:31:07 PM
:rofl:

-1 Peels.

Sorry....got caught up in the local redneck sentiment I guess. OK I am back! :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Is it just me or have I seen more transition stuff than any other President taking place?

I know all presidents have the transition meetings, and naming of cabinent members but is the media that focused on this news or is Obama really taking the bull by the proverbial horns?

E chimes in 3.....2.....1........

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 17, 2008, 03:21:52 PM
Is it just me or have I seen more transition stuff than any other President taking place?

I know all presidents have the transition meetings, and naming of cabinent members but is the media that focused on this news or is Obama really taking the bull by the proverbial horns?

E chimes in 3.....2.....1........

~Brian

alot more things to things to transfer. With a war going on on two fronts, an economy going down the commode....etc. A not so bright outgoing president trying to coordinate said transfer. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

"So Bare-rack, we got us some chimichongas in the fridge, they're really good, just put 'em in the new-cue-lar microwave, and the joint cheifs people will brief you on the rest of the shit."

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 17, 2008, 03:39:18 PM
"So Bare-rack, we got us some chimichongas in the fridge, they're really good, just put 'em in the new-cue-lar microwave, and the joint cheifs people will brief you on the rest of the shit."

~Brian

:rofl:  "BARE_RACK"

"Laura, go cook the Senator some chicken or sumthin'" :lol: "forget about all this war talk, how about them dang NBA guys!"

Flynbyu

"So Kobe...err....Bare-rack, who do you follow in the NBA?"

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Did you guys see the transcript from Palin's speech at the RNC?

They changed the word to new-clear for Palin not to f*ck it up!

No shit!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

08rap

<posted edited for racial comment >
ole glitch is in the house

Colorado700R

Quote from: 08rap on November 17, 2008, 05:34:31 PM
i heard a mean rumaor the other day about BARE-RACK. hes going to remodel the white house and put in a hotel

Even in jest, I've had about enough with racial slurs like this.  Post edited.

exentix

i like kfc tho  :lol:

but yea, i see ur point  :thumbs: